Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » look what i came across (barn find)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: look what i came across (barn find)
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

on the way back from Washington from visiting family we were keeping an eye out for any old cars specially mustangs and we come across this mach 1 in all original condition ..too bad owner wasnt interested in selling ..

[ 2014-05-01, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: 85staNg302 ]

Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice find!! For some reason, these guys want to hang on to them but not do anything with them. There's an original 65 fastback that's been sitting in a driveway on my dog walk for at least 4 years now. I've asked him about selling it but he won't. I've seen many people pull up to his house and make him an offer, but nope, there it sits, getting sun baked, doing NOTHING!! [Mad]

[ 2014-05-01, 07:08 AM: Message edited by: Marks93 ]

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice! ive seen a foxbody saleen sitting in the driveway of some house in daly city for atleast 10 years now, beat on by the elements..never moved. if you're from the area, you know what one im talking about...
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
nice! ive seen a foxbody saleen sitting in the driveway of some house in daly city for atleast 10 years now, beat on by the elements..never moved. if you're from the area, you know what one im talking about...

U talkin about the one by skyline? White one..

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its white but i dont want to give out the exact location...it has personalized plates.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
its white but i dont want to give out the exact location...it has personalized plates.

I feel u.. but yeah I know which one.. its been sitting there forever.. ive offered to buy it off him but he doesnt wana sell it..

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That dog is looking like wtf are you doing. ..

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lol i know exactly which one youre talking about near the stop sign as i live around the corner.i pass that car all the time and wonder what the f is the owner thinking. what a waste of a car. the car used to look pretty decent but now the car is starting to show some surface rust. if i was in the market for a fox, id be so tempted to throw an offer at them..obviously the owner doesnt care much about the car to leave it out exposed to the elements w/out even a car cover.

[ 2014-05-01, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: venomous99 ]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Yep lol theres a few foxes on that same block...
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lol...im sure u saw that wrapped one across the street. a few houses down, filipino dude has a couple foxes and rolls with some folks into stangs as well.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:

lol...im sure u saw that wrapped one across the street. a few houses down, filipino dude has a couple foxes and rolls with some folks into stangs as well.
Yea i saw that wrapped one too! Man i wonder what happen?!

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:

Yea i saw that wrapped one too! Man i wonder what happen?!
sunday i was trying by that house w/ the saleen and someone from that house was taking out the garbage. i was so tempting to ask whats the deal w/ the car but decided last sec it wouldnt be worth the time unless i actually was interested in the car.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

if i happen to see someone walk out front of that saleen house, im gonna offer him a car cover lol

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com