Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » trying to find a cheap car for my buddy who is moving back here

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: trying to find a cheap car for my buddy who is moving back here
bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One of my best friends is moving back to the bay area from Hawaii where he has lived for the last 3 years. He totaled his car last week in hawaii and I told him I would help him find a cheap car for him until he gets back on his feet and can afford something nicer. He is moving back with his infant son and the mother of his child. Im looking for a car for $1500 or less in good running condition, will pass smog and have enough room to fit his family of 3. He is not mechanically inclined but I am, so if it needs a little work I may be able to take care of the work for him.

Ive been keeping an eye out on craigslist etc but if anyone comesacross any good leads or has a car in mind please let me know. Just trying to help a friend out.

Thanks cafords [patriot]

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com