Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Camper shooting helmet cam

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Camper shooting helmet cam
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://youtu.be/DngOL6LokN4

Brutal

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was he hit with lethal rounds the first time?

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
White95GT
¯
Member # 1915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White95GT  Ford pictures for White95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck the police that were involved in this. Not sure what the whole story is but this seemed very excessive. I realize he had a shitty little knife on him but the cops were 5 or 6 deep all pointing guns at him...there was no threat. Police state...welcome to Baracks America.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't start none there won't be none.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shoot him a few times with rifles after he's turning around, then shoot him a few times with a bean bag while dying on the floor and then sick the dog on him. Seems like the police did the right thing. [BS flag]

--------------------
To be or not to be

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't agree with the shots after the guy was down, but the K9 is considered a police officer. The K9 was threatened by knives and any officer would protect another with lethal force if their partner's life was in danger.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The K9 threatened first with the barking and the showing of its teeth with intent to bite.

--------------------
To be or not to be

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
The K9 threatened first with the barking and the showing of its teeth with intent to bite.

hahahahhahaha the K9 started it

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:

hahahahhahaha the K9 started it
+1 lol
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Uh I'm pretty sure dude got shot with rubber bullets then bean bags then bit by the dog that fool had no blood or anything on him and why the fuck would they hand cuff a corpse I hate cops but they can't be that fucking stupid to shoot him with bean bags after he is dead

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was that blood on the rock next to his head?

Im sure they would cuff the guy to control him just in case he isnt actually dead.

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.officer.com/news/11359396/video-shows-fatal-albuquerque-police-shooting?page=2

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He went out like a Boss

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
#murder
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry but this was wrong! he was turning around when shots hit him all in the back then shot him with bean bags after he was bleeding out then put a dog on him cuz the cops were to scared to get stabbed by a guy on his stomach bleeding out? smh the cops were the judge jury and executioner in this crime .. No ones life was in danger to use deadly force ,no one!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
murders , plain an simple.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
4 hour standoff??! moves had to be made. dudes history and him carrying a knife...expect a fatal situation
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
4 hour standoff??! moves had to be made. dudes history and him carrying a knife...expect a fatal situation

Then call in experts to talk the man down ..what so the officers took 4hrs to talked to him and said fuck it we killin him I got to go home it's gettin late

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was probably 4 hours up until he got up and started walking with a knife in his hand, and failed to obey commands...if he got up w/out a knife in hand, he would be alive...terrible situation.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone is crying excessive force. Let's be real here. With his record of violence, and the police advancing he throws down his stuff and pulls out a knife. Do you think he's there to make them a sandwich? My goodness you people are ignorant. Yes it absolutely sucks someone lost their life. But I'm sorry if someone threw there stuff down and pulled out a knife, I'd shoot their ass too. All I know, is I am going home that night and that idiot isn't getting in the way of that.
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Makes me laugh how many scared cops are really out there, he had a knife so taze him and do it multiple times cause they do that to innocent people all the time, why not try that on this guy first.. police now will shoot first ask later, no one wants to try and physically take someone down cause they might get hurt in the tussle thats comedy to me.. if your scared to be a lil hands on then don't be a cop!!!
92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
Makes me laugh how many scared cops are really out there, he had a knife so taze him and do it multiple times cause they do that to innocent people all the time, why not try that on this guy first.. police now will shoot first ask later, no one wants to try and physically take someone down cause they might get hurt in the tussle thats comedy to me.. if your scared to be a lil hands on then don't be a cop!!!

So you're saying you'd rather not go home to your family and children that night? Sounds like you should sign up to be a cop.
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What happen to taser guns? These fukn pigs get away clean too!
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am no cop basher but yep, murder.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I could have been a cop, I have family and friends who are cops.. but plain and simple I would know its part of my job and so what since your scared u might not go home to your family so u kill someone who possibly just needs some help and prevent them from going home to their families?? U sounds dumb bro, straight up if your gonna be a police officer u know what your getting yourself into, but this is why they make tazers batons and pepper spray, rubber bullets all kinds of shit.. ill say it again if your scared or scared to get a lil roughed up if your a pussy if you cant fight u shouldnt be a cop.. the police are supposed to protect and serve people dont want to be protected by pussies.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com