Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NFL FREE AGENCY

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NFL FREE AGENCY
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So far I think the Niners did alright. Im giving them a C+-B. I give them that because I think they over paid Bethea and they got Gabbert for a 6th round pick. He does carry a 2mil salary.I think Harbaugh has something up his sleeve.I likr the conditional pick for Jonathan Martin. He was a beast at stanford.

Raiders got a deal with Darren McFadden might of overpaid for that offensive lineman.

Saints overpaid Byrd

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DMC isn't worth 4 million. He can't play half a season without getting hurt. I would have offered him 1m guaranteed. With the ability to earn more IF he played every game, kept his carry average over 3.7 yards per.

I hope Vick goes to the Raiders. The raiders need a veteran QB to help groom a young guy. Whoever that ends up being.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can't really grade them out now, you'll have to wait the end of the season to do that. It's just like the draft you never know what you have until they get coached up and play in your system. Usually the winners in free agency have a ton of holes on their team.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Bethea will be a better fit, less penalties better salary than hitner, but you gotta make decisions with $ that makes sense. Gabbert was a reach but Martin may be a decent insurance policy on a guy who can play either tackle position and still young, head case but hopefully he clicks with harbaugh again.
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Denver over here trying to buy a Super Bowl. Signed Demarcus Ware, TJ Ward, and Aquib Talib....meanwhile Oakland hasn't done anything but waste money on some nobody from the Rams and DMC's broke ass...

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Denver over here trying to buy a Super Bowl. Signed Demarcus Ware, TJ Ward, and Aquib Talib....meanwhile Oakland hasn't done anything but waste money on some nobody from the Rams and DMC's broke ass...

yep sure looks good on paper......2011 Eagles dream team.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Outlaw_Stangz
¯
Member # 3926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outlaw_Stangz  Ford pictures for Outlaw_Stangz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Saffold deal fell through. Failed physical for Raiders and M. Davis was alleged to have pulled back on the deal. Saffold signed back to the rams.....
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:

yep sure looks good on paper......2011 Eagles dream team.
Right? It's honestly looking like Peyton's last year imo. As for the Raiders, they might be locking up Lamar Woodley and Justin Tuck.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com