Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2011-2014 gt bolt on hp-trq??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2011-2014 gt bolt on hp-trq??
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What are you guys getting out of a bolt on coyote?..longtubes,car tune etc...gonna pull the trigger and hopefully be jumping in one in the next 2-3 months..jus wanted to see what a na one is capable of..vortech or positive displacement supercharger will be in the future for it but curious what they make without boost..thanks

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From what I've read seem like most full bolt on coyotes are right around 430 ish hp 390 trq to the wheels and there's also been people getting 400 with out LT I think most of it is in the tune you end up with!

[ 2014-03-12, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: 97cobra209 ]

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 97cobra209:
From what I've read seem like most full bolt on coyotes are right around 430 ish hp 390 trq to the wheels and there's also been people getting 400 with out LT I think most of it is in the tune you end up with!

more than likely will be tuned by aed

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
What are you guys getting out of a bolt on coyote?..longtubes,car tune etc...gonna pull the trigger and hopefully be jumping in one in the next 2-3 months..jus wanted to see what a na one is capable of..vortech or positive displacement supercharger will be in the future for it but curious what they make without boost..thanks

Why not wait till the 2015?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:

what's gonna be the price tag on that

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:

what's gonna be the price tag on that
Not sure. But if you're going to go that new might as well get a 2015 if you can afford it.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a cold-air and a Bama tune and on similar cars they put 400 to the wheels.
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My friends 13 mustang gt auto put down 418 to the wheels

He has gt500 mufflers cat delete
Jlt intake
And AED TUNE

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Talk to Shaun at AED he will let u know everything u need to know about what they are capable of believe his ran 10s with very little and one of his tunes

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My buddy Ronnie has a 14 with Cobra Jet manifold, single blade CJ TB, custom 5" CAI, Roush mufflers, Cat delete with 3" orx pipe, one piece aluminum d/s, and AED love that puts down 455rwhp thanks to Shaun.

We are thinking longtubes, and a few ther goodies if his pro day for NFL (today) goes well.

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com