Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Who's the burrito fighter? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who's the burrito fighter?
CAStang
¯
Member # 9568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAStang  Ford pictures for CAStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Isn't this a member here?

http://m.ktvu.com/news/news/weird-news/man-attacks-stranger-burrito/nd7B2/

Posts: 351 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He didn't attack someone FOR a burrito, he did it WITH a burrito.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was it veggie burrito [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Veggie burrito hella ggaayy!!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And there is not a single thing I would change about that day. Asshole got what he deserved. Dude thought he was so cool for driving that brand new Mustang, thought he was so bad ass trying to punch someone in their car when still seatbelted, then tried to punch me again when out of the car, nope, go to sleep. He learned the hard way that there is always someone stronger or more badass out there.

So in the end he wrecked his car, got out to sleep, and his insurance cashed me out for my car and my pain and suffering.

[ 2014-03-11, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: x Raelsmar x ]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
And there is not a single thing I would change about that day. Asshole got what he deserved. Dude thought he was so cool for driving that brand new Mustang, thought he was so bad ass trying to punch someone in their car when still seatbelted, then tried to punch me again when out of the car, nope, go to sleep. He learned the hard way that there is always someone stronger or more badass out there.

So in the end he wrecked his car, got out to sleep, and his insurance cashed me out for my car and my pain and suffering.

Lol pain and suffering from what. Throwing a burrito lmfao. Put someone to sleep? Your full of shit imo.

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:

Lol pain and suffering from what. Throwing a burrito lmfao. Put someone to sleep? Your full of shit imo.
Dude rear ended my car doing like 30, and then tried punching me. That's pain and suffering you retarded ass, illiterate, negative, unhelpful troll.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Stop whinein kyle. Pain in suffering from rearending your ass. Lol is that right hahaha

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Stop whinein kyle. Pain in suffering from rearending your ass. Lol is that right hahaha

Learn proper English. Find that Mustang yet? No. Just thought your wheels came up found but then did nothing about it? You're a joke. No one is whining, simply stating. You started this, I'm finishing it..

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Learn proper English. Find that Mustang yet? No. Just thought your wheels came up found but then did nothing about it? You're a joke. No one is whining, simply stating. You started this, I'm finishing it..
Finish it? What are you gonna do put Kenny in a rear naked choke hold? Kenny Powers don't swing that way. [Razz]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:

Learn proper English. Find that Mustang yet? No. Just thought your wheels came up found but then did nothing about it? You're a joke . No one is whining, simply stating. You started this, I'm finishing it..
Lol nope never found the stang. Oh well ill go buy another 1 if i wanted too. And the rims, thought about it for a sec. But there's no to prove there mine. So i woulda just got in bullshit for no reason simp. Don't you have an ex that left you for your dog or something like that??

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
quote:
quote:

Learn proper English. Find that Mustang yet? No. Just thought your wheels came up found but then did nothing about it? You're a joke . No one is whining, simply stating. You started this, I'm finishing it..
Lol nope never found the stang. Oh well ill go buy another 1 if i wanted too. And the rims, thought about it for a sec. But there's no to prove there mine. So i woulda just got in bullshit for no reason simp. Don't you have an ex that left you for your dog or something like that??
Wtf. Is your brain on permanent retard mode? No my ex didn't leave me for a dog, that doesn't even make sense, I still see that same ex 7 days a week.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

She must be blind

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FREE POST FOR ME [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [dance] [dance] [dance]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
CAStang
¯
Member # 9568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAStang  Ford pictures for CAStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, this got sideways fairly quick. My bad, just thought it was a funny article and thought it might be fun to link it to the "CaFords burrito incident".
Posts: 351 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by CAStang:
Wow, this got sideways fairly quick. My bad, just thought it was a funny article and thought it might be fun to link it to the "CaFords burrito incident".

No it was funny up until the troll said some dumb shit.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
x be packing the beans yo lol jk
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
x be packing the beans yo lol jk

Fudge duncan, he be packing fudge.

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wait he attacked someone with a burrito? wtf did you put him to sleep with the burrito also?

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by 70stang351w:
wait he attacked someone with a burrito? wtf did you put him to sleep with the burrito also?

Long story short, guy had some road rage, was flipping me off and trying to break check me for absolutely no reason, was light traffic on highway 37 heading into Vallejo. Lane split into 2 and I sped up into the next lane to end up exiting. As I was passing him he rolled his window down and was trying to run his mouth and flipping me off so I chucked a half eaten burrito at him that I had gotten from work. He followed me off the freeway and ended up rear ending me, getting out of his car and tried to punch me when I was still in my car, so I finally get out of the car and dude swings again, I dodge, get behind him and apply a rear naked choke, he started to snore, I let him go. Cops came and let us both go, insurance found that he was at fault and I got paid. He was in a 2012 5.0 Mustang I was in a 93 Honda Civic.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You work at Taco Bell? I'm hungry now

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
You work at Taco Bell? I'm hungry now

No. Why would I commute to Novato to work at Taco Bell. Place was called Paradise Foods which is a Whole Foods knock off.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You should change your name to "Rex Kwon Do"

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:

bwahahaha that's the funniest thing I heard all day. "You think I got where I'm at now because I dress like Peter Pan over there? Forget about it."

--------------------
03 Terminator

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:

+1

--------------------
To be or not to be

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com