Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » any local foxbody guys looking for sidework in East bay(Brentwood) area?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: any local foxbody guys looking for sidework in East bay(Brentwood) area?
JAYSEA0707
¯
Member # 1835

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAYSEA0707  Ford pictures for JAYSEA0707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So the smog tech won't pass the car and informed me that the previous owner cut a lot of stuff and had it as a "race" engine. Pretty much jerry rigged the entire engine bay and hacked everything up.

I tried contacting the previous owner for selling me the car illegally (completely different subject)and she changed her phone number and doesnt live at the address it was registered to. (got scammed I guess) [Frown]

So anyways, my reason for posting is now I need to have someone figure what parts are needed and pay someone to install. I live in Brentwood. I would be willing to drive the car locally and leave it for you to work on if needed. Thanks in advance for any help.

--------------------
I drive a lifted truck because fat bitches can't jump!

Posts: 570 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol another thread with the same post? Good call. Lol. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
Lol another thread with the same post? Good call. Lol. [Whoo Whooooo!]

+2 [Roll Eyes] sounds like someone needs a chilton manual
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com