Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stolen Car! South San Jose/ Update Found!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Stolen Car! South San Jose/ Update Found!
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My brother's 93 Honda Accord EX 2dr coupe was just stolen about an hour ago in front of my house. It was stolen in the Monterey/Blossom Hill area. It's a faded light green color. This is the only pic I have of it. Please keep an eye out for it.

-

[ 2014-02-21, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: BULLITTMAN ]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My number is 408-439-9982.

Thanks,

Robert

--------------------
14 Fiesta ST

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear bud. whats going on lately with all these cars getting stolen

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
sorry to hear bud. whats going on lately with all these cars getting stolen

Thanks bro, yeah they tried to take it a few months ago but my neighbor scared them away by knocking on our door. This time we were not so lucky and the car was actually outside by brother's bedroom window. Talk about a kick in the nuts. The thing that sucks is it's his DD and he only had liability insurance so it's a total loss. He's gonna have to drive his Roush until he can find another car. Fk'n thieves, I hope those bastards suffer a painful death!

--------------------
14 Fiesta ST

redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man people will jack just about anything ...

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by red5o:
Man people will jack just about anything ...

That's what I thought. Fuck I buy a bucket so I wont worry now I do. Fuck this needs to stop. Sorry to hear about your brother car getting stolen.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sure it will be found pretty intact car was Probly stolen For a ride as these cars are obviously easy to take .. Sorry for his loss though , we should cut off hands from thieves

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
marcohdz
¯
Member # 12508

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for marcohdz  Ford pictures for marcohdz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My brother's car (same body style accord) was broken into at the Walmart on Almaden, they took his stereo faceplate... I live in the area so I'll keep an eye out and see if I spot it.

[ 2014-02-20, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: sick_2v ]

--------------------
ThoroughBred 408

Posts: 66 | From: san jose, ca | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Thanks guys for looking and your comments. Buckets aren't safe anymore, it's f'kn sad.

--------------------
14 Fiesta ST

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that sucks.... Hope he finds it soon!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

50 Reasons was right the car was found complete with no damage other than some diesel fuel stains and they stole his tools and all papers that were in the car. They are probably going to try to look for his private info to steal his identity. The car wad found 4 blocks away from my house at 3 am. My brother was working at the time and couldn't go pick it up so they impounded it. The scum bag lot didn't give him a break and charged him the full $300+ to get it out. Now that's [BS flag]

--------------------
14 Fiesta ST

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:
50 Reasons was right the car was found complete with no damage other than some diesel fuel stains and they stole his tools and all papers that were in the car. They are probably going to try to look for his private info to steal his identity. The car wad found 4 blocks away from my house at 3 am. My brother was working at the time and couldn't go pick it up so they impounded it. The scum bag lot didn't give him a break and charged him the full $300+ to get it out. Now that's [BS flag]

Good to hear your brother got his car.

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get life lock on his ssn then it would be very hard to steal if not impossible to get his identity , sorry for the 300 impound fees but at least he got it back

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Joyride

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com