Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » where can i buy CHP decals / stickers?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: where can i buy CHP decals / stickers?
90 7up lx
¯
Member # 10304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90 7up lx  Ford pictures for 90 7up lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im looking into turning a roller lx coupe into a chp replica car...just wondering if any 1 had some info on where i can find the decals / stickers????
I want the rear decklid "HIGHWAY PATROL" and the pair on the doors with the star / badge as well..
Lmk if you guys have any info or if any 1 out their can make it for me

Thanks

Posts: 1266 | From: north valley | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90 7up lx:
Im looking into turning a roller lx coupe into a chp replica car...just wondering if any 1 had some info on where i can find the decals / stickers????
I want the rear decklid "HIGHWAY PATROL" and the pair on the doors with the star / badge as well..

Thanks

I'm sure you probably know but if you mark it up with the chp stickers you can't drive it on the road. It's even illegal to have white doors on a black car.

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go to your local CHP office, you have to do it in person. And they have a catalog, you can order the decals, the lights, the sirens. I hear they also can give you a personalized beat down if you actually think you can put these things on you"CHP" moostang.
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't forget to drill holes in the bumper for the full effect
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Go to your local CHP office, you have to do it in person. And they have a catalog, you can order the decals, the lights, the sirens. I hear they also can give you a personalized beat down if you actually think you can put these things on you"CHP" moostang.

Lol only fobs say moostang. Me n my cuz always say that...with an accent of course.
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never new having just the white doors is illegal. Rite when i was going to paint my doors white dammit
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just go up to any chp car and jack them.....

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have them made...

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000263

90 7up lx
¯
Member # 10304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90 7up lx  Ford pictures for 90 7up lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good lookin out blue 92 thanks
Posts: 1266 | From: north valley | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good luck driving that thing. its illegal, unless its a show car and you have to have an out of service sticker too.
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90 7up lx:

Thanks

Was up bro?remember me I bought that Mach 1 hood off u awhile back?anyways I dnt know where to get the stickers but here's some pix of a highway I was trying to pick up but owner wouldn't budge from 9k!! Lol so I know u can get em somewhere n probably drive it too with the "not in service" stickers n sign..good luck on the build if u do it [patriot]
 -
 -

Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com