Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » wow wtf is wrong with chp

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: wow wtf is wrong with chp
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.infowars.com/cop-handcuffs-firefighter-for-trying-to-protect-crash-victims/

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The problem with CHP is that they all have their heads up their asses.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like Highway Patrol & Firefighters need to get on the same page as far as procedures go. I could see how BOTH sides feel they are right, so they disregard each other. But they need to get this kind of petty shit fixed. It's a waste taxpayers dollars & both CHP & EMT's have more important shit to do.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fucking Firefighters always think they're above the law. CHP isnt there to help dying victims, they're there to enforce vehicle codes and make sure they put you in jail for helping people.

LOL, anyways i'd like to see what the real story is instead of the spin media like to put on things.

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all I know is if it was me that was in that crash I would be getting some money over that stupid shit...its a roll over I know that person was hurt and to take away a medical person is just stupid

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"This incident again highlights how some police officers think that their duty is not to protect and serve, but to ensure that all their orders, no matter how dangerous, illogical, or inane, are obeyed without question."

^this...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CHP officers think they're above reproach sometimes, just like the Oakland Riders

--------------------
03 Terminator

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
CHP officers think they're above reproach sometimes, just like the Oakland Riders

I met a former Oakland Rider Cop. He was nice as could be and far from racist as Ron Burazz would have you believe.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shitty story, guy's like that give LEO's a bad name
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would have slap that chp

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
i'd like to see what the real story is instead of the spin media like to put on things.

^^This....as always!!

[ 2014-02-06, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: Marks93 ]

saleen428
¯
Member # 7535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen428  Ford pictures for saleen428    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That CHP officer was in no way helping or serving with his actions. He was more of a hazard then a help to anyone present. Someone seriously needs to change careers. Unbelievable.

--------------------
Fords for Life

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last year they arrested a captain last year for the same issue

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:

I met a former Oakland Rider Cop. He was nice as could be and far from racist as Ron Burazz would have you believe.
I once worked out with a neo Nazi doesn't mean they're all cool. A lot of those Rider fellas weren't just indicted on civil rights violations but stepping on peoples constitutional laws and embezzlement. Also a lot of the riders are either in prison or have fled the country

--------------------
03 Terminator

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Fucking Firefighters always think they're above the law. CHP isnt there to help dying victims, they're there to enforce vehicle codes and make sure they put you in jail for helping people.

LOL, anyways i'd like to see what the real story is instead of the spin media like to put on things.

From what i have heard the firefighter parked his engine to protect the scene and his firefighters from oncoming traffic which is a normal procedure and the CHP wanted him to move the engine because he didn't want it parked there.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CHP will be on paid leave until this is over. Then at the point he maybe suspended and could possibly be fired. With all this caught on camera this could also be a very nice civil suit with big money.

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
reminds me of the time i got pulled over going to Best Buy meet at union landing. i did a fly by doing 90+. He told me my car "smells like shit"(off road h), "sounds like shit". After all the shit he talked, he told me "its your lucky day,i'm going to let you go", "you go over there and you tell stang up fam or whoever the fuck is over there to stay the fuck off my highway" lol. Firefighter 100% in the right here.
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:

From what i have heard the firefighter parked his engine to protect the scene and his firefighters from oncoming traffic which is a normal procedure and the CHP wanted him to move the engine because he didn't want it parked there.
The hose daggers love to unnecessarily block the lanes. Safety is one thing but once the scene is secure it's time to move the Tonka toys. Bottom line is fire could care less about if traffic is getting backed up and once it's safe, the chp has the responsibility of getting traffic moving again. The hydrant humpers sometimes don't care to move their rigs when the need to. Should that Chippie have hooked that firedude , probably not. But it boils down to the CHP is the incident commander and fire needs to listen too.

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TR1:
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:

The hose daggers love to unnecessarily block the lanes. Safety is one thing but once the scene is secure it's time to move the Tonka toys. Bottom line is fire could care less about if traffic is getting backed up and once it's safe, the chp has the responsibility of getting traffic moving again. The hydrant humpers sometimes don't care to move their rigs when the need to. Should that Chippie have hooked that firedude , probably not. But it boils down to the CHP is the incident commander and fire needs to listen too.
One thing i have learned working on the side of a highway even with the CHP there the scene is never secure, i have had my firefighters almost hit by idiot drivers every time we're on the road way working a scene. I would rather have that idiot hit my fire engine than one of my firefighters.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Americas heroes.....

http://ww.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2007/04/06/nationworld.nw-869986.sto

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
Americas heroes.....

http://ww.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2007/04/06/nationworld.nw-869986.sto

Awesomeness

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

volunteer firefighters are always a little weird.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com