Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bumper Inserts??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Bumper Inserts??
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I want to order the COBRA rear bumper inserts for my 04 cobra but not sure from where and what to order. I want to go with the stainless steel chrome plate ones but debating on quality and durability or should I go with the vinyl polished ones(sticker)?? Are they easy to take off in the future just in case I wanted to take em off for a stock look again. And where should I order I heard American muscle has good quality. Or upr? Amazon?... Anyone? Thanks in advance
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe your friends down in fresno have a good deal on the inserts. Ask them if they have any more of Kenny's parts while you're at it. [Embarrassed]
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Maybe your friends down in fresno have a good deal on the inserts. Ask them if they have any more of Kenny's parts while you're at it. [Embarrassed]

Bro if Ur going to talk shit. Just direct message me please otherwise shut da fuck up. U don't know me I don't know u. Those that know me on here know I don't affiliate with that punk ass thieve shit or people that do. If u aren't going to give good advice on here besides talking a lot of shit before knowing your facts. Just please stay away. I'm not here to start shit but just to get info and advice from other fellows on here & vice versa. And Ur named a cafords og? Pssshh

[ 2014-02-04, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: gohardgohome ]

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao at all the stupid retards that thing Miguel is a thief lol. But try latemodelrestoration.com lol [patriot]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Anyways can we please stick to the original thread.

.... Mario I know where to get them or order from but I'm just unsure whether to go with the steel plate ones or vynil. I heard the plate ones get ugly after a while. And the vynil ones don't.

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gohardgohome:
Anyways can we please stick to the original thread.

.... Mario I know where to get them or order from but I'm just unsure whether to go with the steel plate ones or vynil. I heard the plate ones get ugly after a while. And the vynil ones don't.

Go vinyl. I'm sure eddy at street image can do some for you.

[ 2014-02-04, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: FiveOhChuck ]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Upr stainless and they're cheap, got my black stainless for $30

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't do vinyl. I did them and they looked cheap to me. Went with stainless steel and looks way better. Bought mines from American muscle an the quality has been very good to me.

-

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

quote:
Originally posted by cpthowdy:
Don't do vinyl. I did them and they looked cheap to me. Went with stainless steel and looks way better. Bought mines from American muscle an the quality has been very good to me.

-

Damn that does look good! I'm probably Gona have to order from them.
FobraJay
¯
Member # 13344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FobraJay  Ford pictures for FobraJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i heard that the AmericanMuscle.com are just as good as some from online and for way cheaper that are FORD Certified i got my black ones from a eBay Seller and only cost me $11.00 Free Shipping OfCourse [Big Grin] [patriot]

--------------------
1984 Mustang
1986 Mustang GT
1989 Mustang Coupe
2001 ZY SlowBra

Posts: 217 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2013  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
UPR inserts [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd get plated. I've seen vinyl ones that faded.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
UPR inserts [patriot]

+1 That's where I got mine from... [patriot] [patriot]
Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 on american muscle.com one of the letters "C" came in folded , called them and shipped one out and overnighted it to me [Smile] !!!!

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com