Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » BAD COWORKERS.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: BAD COWORKERS.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a coworker that is competley lazy. i have a pallet that needs to be deliverd monday 8.30 to a shop in oakland. i asked to have it wrapped and ready to go on wensday. the fuckin thing is still not touched. [Frown] and he wonders why im an asshole to him [Mad] do any of you guys work with people that piss you off [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not get me mad but this is quite disturbing.. once I was helping this guy pull an order and as he bent down to wrap the pallet he was wearing a pink thong, he was like in his 50s.

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ed650:
Not get me mad but this is quite disturbing.. once I was helping this guy pull an order and as he bent down to wrap the pallet he was wearing a pink thong, he was like in his 50s.

-
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
quote:
Originally posted by ed650:

-
Haha

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wanna see lazy work in the refinerys...

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got this guy that's the WHS supervisor for the late crew at my work. This dude is such a douchebag. For one he managed to get one of my good friends fired, who had worked for us 13 years. He's singlehandedly responsible for 5 or so people being fired. I believe his main goal has been to replace as many senior employees as he can..... So he can make a run for HNIC.
He has little man syndrome. Walks around like he runs the show. He's even managed to make me look for other employment & my father is one of the owners of the business. I'm tired of going back and forth with my father over this character enough times to realize that my father want to keep him because he's an asshole to everyone in the WHS.
profits have been up. But it has nothing to do with what this joker has been doing.
I was once in charge of the WHS & I was scrutinized for any little issue that was going on....... This guy on the other hand comes in late, pawns off ( not delegate ) his work onto others, takes a million coffee breaks & has the nerve to bust my balls when I answer a call from my wife.

So to answer your question Kenny. Yes I work with a few clowns. One that I really, really, really, REALLY WISH I could take out back of the WHS ( out of camera view )and give him a well deserved ass whoopin' . Hell I wish I could get him to swing on me on camera so I could beat his ass and post that shit on YouTube. Oh and I can't forget to yell out " World Star " like STEVIE on eastbound and down. [patriot]

Rant over.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I work at a hospitals and their is a lot of lazy fucks making good money. Whatever. I do what I do and go home clear headed

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
50/50
¯
Member # 1724

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 50/50  Ford pictures for 50/50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My uncle-in-law worked as a cashier at this small store. And all he ever did was manning the register while another worker labored his ass off carrying, stocking, storing stuff for weeks on end. One day he calls over my uncle to the storage room. Then, began to beat up his face. The brows over his eyes were all black. His chin, cheek, lips were swollen and red. I guess he was supposed to help out the guy from time to time. He took his job title literally as a cashier and nothing else.

--------------------
Previously named: VenGeance, 5LiterFever, 50cal.

Drive safely. You wanna drive in it. Not DIE in it.

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50/50:
My uncle-in-law worked as a cashier at this small store. And all he ever did was manning the register while another worker labored his ass off carrying, stocking, storing stuff for weeks on end. One day he calls over my uncle to the storage room. Then, began to beat up his face. The brows over his eyes were all black. His chin, cheek, lips were swollen and red. I guess he was supposed to help out the guy from time to time. He took his job title literally as a cashier and nothing else.

Damon..passive aggressive huh?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go try to hang out with him and then confront him or kick his ass and keep it real with him

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50/50:

Did the guy go to jail for assault and battery? Was it a union store, can he complain to the union rep? I was a cashier at a grocery store before and if there wasn't huge lines you'd be out restocking shit or pretending like you were busy and facing down an aisle or someshit

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com