Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Maui, Hawaii... Suggestions

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Maui, Hawaii... Suggestions
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know there are a lot of resources for planning a trip to Maui... I bought Maui Revealed and have been exploring Trip Advisor and Yelp, but I wanted to know if any of you have any of your own recommendations or suggestions of things to do while visiting Maui. The wife and I are going in several weeks, it will be our first time... We are staying in Kaanapali. So far, we have zip lining, boat tour to Molokini, Road to Hana and Haleakalā Sunrise.

Thanks!

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Black sand beach , snorkle , i stayed in wailea

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did the boat trip with snorkeling to Molokini.. Was bad ass man. You guys will enjoy it.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go to big island across da way and holler at me

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, don't just take the boat cruise to molokini, do the snorkeling along with it. We went to turtle bay then to molokini on the same boat trip. We swam with the turtles...and they were HUGE!
Hana Highway and Haleakalā cruises are very cool. Catch a Luau in the evening as well.

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go to the big island if you can. Not as many tourist and a lot slower. You can practically have a whole beach to yourself everyday.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Horse back riding , trail riding on quads, helicopter ride, surf lessons, whale watching ,is what I did when I went to Maui..oh I ate pig to Hawaiian style

[ 2014-01-02, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't just do the boat ride go snorkeling and also go zip lining that was hella fun, also if your into golfing they have nice golf courses with great views and the road to Hannah isn't about Hannah it's more of the stops on the way to it and don't forget to stop at the seven sacred pools at the top

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like other said snorkeling at molikini is koo, places to eat aloha mix plate, (the gazebo~ go early try fried rice awsome) cool cats is also a decent place . Trying to remember moreplaces for grub road to hana is a all dayevent if you go around. After hana the road is one lane and on the side of a cliff fun driving in a grand Marques

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also go to mamas fish house

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

bigstangs
¯
Member # 7920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigstangs  Ford pictures for bigstangs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You have to go to Local Food
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Iao Valley Park and the 7 Pools of Oheo are a must To visit. Both require some hiking but it's definitely worth it. The 7 Pools of Oheo is a fully day trip.

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com