Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How rednecks train their kids for football

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: How rednecks train their kids for football
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kinda messed up but it had me laughing!
http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshhk1kYegsf5te3g7cF

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
63hardtop
¯
Member # 13278

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 63hardtop  Ford pictures for 63hardtop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny and WRONG, all at the same time.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With child obesity at its peak, I applaud this father for ditching the animal crackers and juice and instilling this work ethic all from inside of his suv. Making him run with the khakis and flip flops, I mean wow that's dad of the year material.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can and will only applaud this father if his ass was out running with him too not sitting in his dumb ass truck lazy shit

--------------------
03 Terminator

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
I can and will only applaud this father if his ass was out running with him too not sitting in his dumb ass truck lazy shit

thats what I was thinking, get your fat ass out the car, and run with the kid! Shit you can walk at that speed!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:

thats what I was thinking, get your fat ass out the car, and run with the kid! Shit you can walk at that speed!
Seems that fucker wants to lived his dream through his son. What a fagget for not running with him

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
1FAST93NOTCH
¯
Member # 10722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST93NOTCH  Ford pictures for 1FAST93NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Now that's what I thought. You BETTER grab another gear" LMFAO

--------------------
2014 Oxford White Raptor Production #: 30727
1993 Red Notchback Production #: 29409
1993 Teal Cobra Production #: 4505
TEAM TRUE FORGED

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Much better than all the fat fucks on welfare feeding their kids twinkies and cookies all day long with their ebt cards.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looked like Forest Gump as a child!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
CalBoy101
¯
Member # 13131

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CalBoy101  Ford pictures for CalBoy101    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's he running in, his mom's flip flops?

The cheap cracker needs to skip a truck payment and get his kid a half decent pair of gym shoes.

Posts: 34 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Aug 2013  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
Much better than all the fat fucks on welfare feeding their kids twinkies and cookies all day long with their ebt cards.

Lol!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com