Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » was i too rude or just too blunt? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: was i too rude or just too blunt?
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
¯
Member # 9366 Ford Icon 1 posted December 11, 2013 04:22 PM Profile for snake king Email snake king
Mite be interested in the coupe roller u offer to the other member on here if u can shoot me some pics and price that's 5107543031

--------------------
93 teal cobra
Sna8kkng
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045 Ford Icon 1 posted December 12, 2013 06:39 AM Profile for Duncan Motors Email Duncan Motors
i want at least a couple grand for it, i got close to 50 hours of work in it.shell only.
snake king
¯
Member # 9366 Ford Icon 1 posted December 12, 2013 11:32 AM Profile for snake king Email snake king
Can u send me pics of what it has done to it 5107543031

--------------------
93 teal cobra
Sna8kkng
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045 Ford Icon 1 posted December 12, 2013 01:00 PM Profile for Duncan Motors Email Duncan Motors
stitched welded completely front to rear all over. upper in car and lower full length sub frames, rear tourqe boxes have all the reinforcing stuff done battle boxes so to say. u need pics of that? i have the car loaded with stuff i was gona build it with so im not unloading it anytime soon for sight seeing. all welds and bare metal from the metal work has been coated with truck bed liner for Superior protection as well. show me a pic of 2000 in your hands, and ill clear the car out and take some pics.
sorry but im over window shoppers.
snake king
¯
Member # 9366 Ford Icon 1 posted December 12, 2013 01:45 PM Profile for snake king Email snake king
Nice way go put it and a great seller !!!! I ask for pics of the car to get an idea of how it looks. Thanks for waiting ur time and mine but it u give me ur number or email I'll send u pics of cash wat a childish act ,if better I'll go slap the cash in ur face !! if I didnt have the cash I wouldn't bother people all well thanks!! Have a great day !! Best seller if the year !! I don't fuck around and waist peoples time , u blow real interested people off with the way u say stuff !!!!!!!!!

--------------------
93 teal cobra
Sna8kkng
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045 Ford Icon 1 posted December 13, 2013 07:38 AM Profile for Duncan Motors Email Duncan Motors
u want pics of what work done to it? its the entire chassis, that,s a whole photo shoot. i explained what was done, imagine,,,, i want cash ,,,,show me pics ,,,and we can trade photos. dont be rude sorry if i was. how can i tell ur not a window shopper like the other 100 people that ask for pics. talk is cheap. i dont have to or really care if i sell it. u want it or interested in itZ? then interest me. other wise move on and have a great day.
Po

[ 2013-12-13, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Duncan Motors ]

sleeping stallion
¯
Member # 8162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleeping stallion  Ford pictures for sleeping stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wtf cash for photos well must not be interested in work I also would ask for pics to see what his or the work on the frame looks like

--------------------
1990 coupe HCI Boost
SEMPER FIDELIS

Posts: 1650 | From: Modesto ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no cash for photos, i wanted to see he had all the cash before i tear the car apart and clean it out for a full photo shoot before he says oh he only has a 1000 nor less or even 1500. show pics of cash ill show pics of car.
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take the time to take pictures and you wouldn't have to ask people to send pictures of themselves holding money, at some point you'll have to clean the car out to sale it, either do it now or later. Regardless your going to have to clean it.

[ 2013-12-13, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: TEXAS ]

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You did go a little too far with that. Pics of cash? I could google "pics of cash" and get exactly that. You were only wasting both of your time with that.

Next time, just say, $2,000 firm no less. If that's cool with you, I'll get a few pictures for you today. It's a roller, the pictures don't need to be professional, only presentable.

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

true thats what i trully meant but i worded it different i geuss, ive just been bombarded with window shoppers, and being always over loaded with work, to take the time out and take those pics after unloading the car is just a lot of time. i guess im just getting grumpy. people ask for pics all the time for stuff, never pans out. real interested folks come and take a look or would show me the money, i feel your asking me for something i can ask in return something. ori i offered the car in question to a guy that was really looking for a car, this guy snake king just chimed in and said he wanted pics.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

texas really im not caring if i sell it, kind of a spur of the moment impulse thing. unload it then reload it, can take a better part of my day. i just have better things to do, show me the cash and we can talk is just my motto maybe cause i deal with idiots all day. my experience is the ones that get all bent out of shape are the broke ones and the ones are serious follow thru, hasn't failed me yet but i got a consiouse an wasn't tryna be rude.
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
true thats what i trully meant but i worded it different i geuss, ive just been bombarded with window shoppers, and being always over loaded with work, to take the time out and take those pics after unloading the car is just a lot of time. i guess im just getting grumpy. people ask for pics all the time for stuff, never pans out. real interested folks come and take a look or would show me the money, i feel your asking me for something i can ask in return something. ori i offered the car in question to a guy that was really looking for a car, this guy snake king just chimed in and said he wanted pics.

If you were serious about selling it I would think you'd have pics ready to go. At least I would.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

i meant window shoppers in general not continuous shoppers on this car, this was my own personal car that i just had my first impulse of selling, so no i didnt have any pics of this car unlike close to 5000 items i already have documented with pics for e bay or craigslist or here to sell. selling the car in question was a fluke an again i wasn't per paired to sell, i just thought dam i dont wana move another car when i get out of here within this next year. if i do i do if i dont i wont. i should of took some pics of this build though some of my best work went in this ride maybe thats why im grumpy on the matter, anyways thanks guys i dont wana be a dick, maybe my area has made me harsh and not trust nobody ill try and keep a better people to people ethics work relations. just call me grumpy duncan i geuss.
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bro, I think you were wrong. I don't think you had to clean it, you just had to take pics of it all dirty. It didn't matter.....

About the pic of the money, I'm sorry I'm not going to the bank pulling out money to take a pic with, than depositing it back in. That is just ridiculous. Unless you really got the feeling that he didn't really have the money, that is a different story. We all know those type....

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
i meant window shoppers in general not continuous shoppers on this car, this was my own personal car that i just had my first impulse of selling, so no i didnt have any pics of this car unlike close to 5000 items i already have documented with pics for e bay or craigslist or here to sell. selling the car in question was a fluke an again i wasn't per paired to sell, i just thought dam i dont wana move another car when i get out of here within this next year. if i do i do if i dont i wont. i should of took some pics of this build though some of my best work went in this ride maybe thats why im grumpy on the matter, anyways thanks guys i dont wana be a dick, maybe my area has made me harsh and not trust nobody ill try and keep a better people to people ethics work relations. just call me grumpy duncan i geuss.

Grumpy duncan lol

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE