Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What does 2 out of 3 mean to the 49ers?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: What does 2 out of 3 mean to the 49ers?
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TWO out Three times loosing in The Dome!!!

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What about the total bullshit call when we sacked Drew and the game would've been over?
Such a bad call and this is exactly why I will NEVER bet on sports. When you have billions of dollars on the line in sports betting you get shit like that!!
Clean sack, I watched it over and over again in slow mo'....total bullshit!!
We had that game, especially when Gore dropped that easy touchdown pass on 2nd and 9 and nobody in his way.

Ever since the "tuck" was called against the Raiders I never bet again.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What does five mean??? Cause 2 plus 3 equals 5 right?

5 rings beatch

-

[ 2013-11-17, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
What about the total bullshit call when we sacked Drew and the game would've been over?
Such a bad call and this is exactly why I will NEVER bet on sports. When you have billions of dollars on the line in sports betting you get shit like that!!
Clean sack, I watched it over and over again in slow mo'....total bullshit!!
We had that game, especially when Gore dropped that easy touchdown pass on 2nd and 9 and nobody in his way.

Ever since the "tuck" was called against the Raiders I never bet again.

+100000000000000000

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Even fuckin' Yahoo is is questioning it lol
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/san-francisco-loses-thanks-questionable-roughing-passer-penalty-010907339--nfl.html

Now again I ask why can't a refs call be over turned and reviewed???

Certainly we've all seen many many bad calls over the years so why can't they make it right in this day in age with high def t.v. and slow motion replays?

Because gambling is involved. Gambling has ALWAYS been favored for the house. You just have to figure which is the house that game and you can win.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Make this thread because you are tired of watching "your team" of this year get spanked. Finally play a good team and boom. A spanking. We had N.O all day. Bs call.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:

5 rings beatch

-

We are still on that quest for 6. Wild card is fine. That's what the Chiefs will have too. A wild card...

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's 7 mins left in the game. Not probable.... But possible LOL. They still got a chance in 2 weeks to split with them. Denver has a few more tougher games left then KC. They can still win the AFC West.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
Make this thread because you are tired of watching "your team" of this year get spanked. Finally play a good team and boom. A spanking. We had N.O all day. Bs call.

He made the thread because he was pissed he put money on the saints to beat us but he lost his money cause they didn't beat the spread so he had to try to come back with something witty. Major fail just like his precious Alex smith getting exposed for the worthless game manager he is
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:

He made the thread because he was pissed he put money on the saints to beat us but he lost his money cause they didn't beat the spread so he had to try to come back with something witty. Major fail just like his precious Alex smith getting exposed for the worthless game manager he is
[Roll Eyes]
I only bet with money I can afford to loose.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
There's 7 mins left in the game. Not probable.... But possible LOL. They still got a chance in 2 weeks to split with them. Denver has a few more tougher games left then KC. They can still win the AFC West.

No no. SD will walk on KC.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Only time will tell who's right & who's wrong.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

That's right.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

5 rings beatch

-

Fawk ya!!!!

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOOSE or LOSE? i'm confused….. [Confused]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:

^ I know I'm not as confused as Kap trying to find a receiver to throw the ball to. ( I thought I typed " Losing " autocorrect FML )

Looking forward to the next game against Denver in KC. That game will most likely determine who's getting home field advantage/Winning AFC West. Should be a good game. [patriot]

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:

^ I know I'm not as confused as Kap trying to find a receiver to throw the ball to. ( I thought I typed " Losing " autocorrect FML )

Looking forward to the next game against Denver in KC. That game will most likely determine who's getting home field advantage/Winning AFC West. Should be a good game. [patriot]

Team jumping dbag,

Niners are 12th in points this year on offense.

KC is 17th.

You're offense does nothing. Scores less ppg then a third (really second) year qb and staff. And SF actually plays real defenses. Lol. Smith couldn't put it together against a bottom 3 passing defense.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

What is crazy is that whichever team Denver or kc doesn't win the division automatically becomes the 5th seed.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Yeah winning your division is key to setting your team up for the playoffs. Having to play all your games on the road does put you at quite a disadvantage.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com