Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » According to Oprah, Obama is a..... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: According to Oprah, Obama is a.....
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Victim of racism.......LMFAO you stupid rich racist cunt bitch whore!!!! I guess this is why we all think he sucks, we're all fuckin' racists, but only if you're white. Don't you ever forget it and Oprah will keep reminding you of it.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/oprah-winfrey-says-obama-victim-of-racism-205750495.html

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
White people voted obama in so how can the white majority be racist? Sounds like a chickenshit way to explain why people don't agree with his policies vs actually listening to people with differing opinions on how he should govern. See obama wants to steamroll right over republicans so is it any surprise they've tried to counter his selfishness?

Nice to see Oprah using the race card though, she's so much better than everybody else. I remember oprah's tv show being pretty close to Maury, Donohue and Springer with all the I fucked my sister shows and stupid shit like that. Then she gets ratings and act like she didn't stoop to the same garbage the other day time shows dab into. Guess her shit don't stink. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SMDH. Middle aged white women made Oprah rich & middle class white voters voted twice to elect Obama. Id say Oprah is the one who needs to let lay off the racist comments.

This is exactly WHY the democract party chose to run this man. He had little time in office to really ruffle too many political feathers. But the best part about the democrat party running Obama was the fact he was black. Electing a black man would give them unlimited usage of the sought after race card.

Look how quick the democrat party jumped all over Herman Cain. A black man who grew up poor, went to school & made somthing of himself........ They had to focus on is alleged sexual harrasment charges to disqualify his chances of running for office. The same party who stands behind Clinton & JFK. They couldn't have an independent minded black man telling other black men to make something of themselves....... That would mean they would need to suckle from the mother tit of the government anymore.

Rant over. [Mad]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck her [patriot]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess she showed her true "color" shall we say.....

Specifically, she said that cultural prejudice in the U.S. will largely recede after the last generation of individuals have died off.

So she's saying basically all older white people are racists and need to die off. I guess my parents are racists but they allowed me to bring anyone to my house growing up (including black friends).

Huh [Confused]

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nothing like spoiled billionaires shouting about race and inequality lol keeping it classy. I look forward to a day when media and people stop following people like they're important.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I guess she showed her true "color" shall we say.....

Specifically, she said that cultural prejudice in the U.S. will largely recede after the last generation of individuals have died off.

So she's saying basically all older white people are racists and need to die off. I guess my parents are racists but they allowed me to bring anyone to my house growing up (including black friends).

Huh [Confused]

I have friends that are black.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Nothing like spoiled billionaires shouting about race and inequality lol keeping it classy. I look forward to a day when media and people stop following people like they're important.

Remember, this thrash is the same person that called some lady a racist because she didn't know who she was, and didn't want to show her a 3k+ purse. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

Remember, this thrash is the same person that called some lady a racist because she didn't know who she was, and didn't want to show her a 3k+ purse. [patriot]
LOL in Europe of all places, trust me no one in Europe gives a fuck who she is Oprah or no Oprah, well at least Eastern Europe where I spend my time.

[ 2013-11-16, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

The Trois Pommes sales assistant said over the weekend that she felt 'powerless' and in the grip of a 'cyclone' after Winfrey went on TV in America to make the claim.

'I wasn't sure what I should present to her when she came in on the afternoon of Saturday, July 20, so I showed her some bags from the Jennifer Aniston collection.
'I explained to her the bags came in different sizes and materials, like I always do.

'She looked at a frame behind me. Far above there was the 35,000 Swiss franc crocodile leather bag.

'I simply told her that it was like the one I held in my hand, only much more expensive, and that I could show her similar bags.
'It is absolutely not true that I declined to show her the bag on racist grounds. I even asked her if she wanted to look at the bag.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2391313/Oprah-Winfrey-says-regrets-mentioning-handbag-racism-incident-Zurich.html#ixzz2kqOctISZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Fat bitch pig oprah has the nerve to assume that everybody's supposed to know who the fuck her fat bloated ass is supposed to be and watch their Ps and Qs around her pissed her off only because they didnt bow down to her. Do you know who the fuck i am, is her attitude apparently when walking into any room. The handbag lady only stated that the other bag is more expensive, which made ms. piggy freak the fuck out. She was just doing her job and helping you pick out a purse where you can stuff your twinkies and reeses peanut butter cups into while you run around town throwing racism everywhere. Makes it sad because there are real racist acts in the world but nobody's gonna give a shit cause of fat pigs like her crying wolf every chance she gets.

--------------------

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm black and I vote him out of presidency

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
impeach Obama!!!!

-

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oprah just needs to shut up and give some millions

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All im gonna say is she may have been dumb for saying it cause obama has supporters from every race.....but racism still exist i deal with it quit often at work

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
All im gonna say is she may have been dumb for saying it cause obama has supporters from every race.....but racism still exist i deal with it quit often at work

Yes is still does and really to my honest opinion I really dont care what anyone says, obama being that his is a different color than white he has not been judge fair. Because really deep inside all of us we look at him as a nigga since thats what has been thought to us since kids same as bush when he was a president many saw him as a dumb as cracker. Now Oprah just spare some change this way lol

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He just a victim of republicans, as a black man Oprah shouldn't pull the race card I remember his first run he had racist whites believing in him. He just didn't do what he promised and now his fellow democrats are turning against him, whites and blacks
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oprah should shut the fuck up.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oprah Winfrey for president!
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who gives a shit about Oprah? She is about as relevant as Jerry Springer outside of the drama talk show host audience.

That bubble eyed whore needs to go home and stfu.

Oh wait, I better calm down, Ill get called a racist for talking about a dumbass race baiter who happens to be black.

George Bush sucked ass too, Does that mean im racist towards my own race?

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

Look how quick the democrat party jumped all over Herman Cain. A black man who grew up poor, went to school & made somthing of himself........ They had to focus on is alleged sexual harrasment charges to disqualify his chances of running for office.

You gun blasting FOX news watching bullet smelting republican republican voting right wingers live in fantasy land. not reality.

LOL, Sexual Harrasment was not the issue that sunk Herman Cain, The problem with Herman Cain was that he was a fuckin idiot. Simple as that.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Victim of racism.......

This might be too difficult for your small mind to handle, but you need to learn how to right a complete thread topic sentence.

Stop writing shitty Thread titles like this; "Topic: According to Oprah, Obama is a....." that makes us guess as to what your thread is about and instead write a thread topic sentence like this "Topic: According to Oprah, Obama is a victim of racism" so people can just glance at title and know what the thread is all about.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Janet. I didn't see you at the Cow Palace yesterday for the bike show. I was really hoping you would be there so I could talk smack face to face.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
Victim of racism.......

This might be too difficult for your small mind to handle, but you need to learn how to right a complete thread topic sentence.

Stop writing shitty Thread titles like this; "Topic: According to Oprah, Obama is a....." that makes us guess as to what your thread is about and instead write a thread topic sentence like this "Topic: According to Oprah, Obama is a victim of racism" so people can just glance at title and know what the thread is all about.

And you need to learn how to spell. It's ..."you need to learn how to WRITE a complete thread topic sentence.

You are obviously a product (victim) of the California public school system. Fucking idiot!

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Hey Janet. I didn't see you at the Cow Palace yesterday for the bike show. I was really hoping you would be there so I could talk smack face to face.

I can only imagine how long the line would be to get a chance at that.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com