Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dog Sniffed Leg, So Dude Shoots Owner

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Dog Sniffed Leg, So Dude Shoots Owner
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Man-arrested-in-Hayward-killing-over-dog-sniffing-4939968.php#photo-2494133

quote:
A Vallejo man has been arrested and charged with murdering a man in Hayward in 2009 after taking exception to one of the victim's dogs sniffing at his leg, authorities said Wednesday.

Dereak Turner, 24, shot and killed Thomas Cunningham, 38, outside a liquor store near Vermont and B streets about 10 p.m. on Nov. 24, 2009, police said. Cunningham had been walking home with his 13-year-old daughter after buying some ice cream.

Turner is being held without bail at Hayward City Jail. Alameda County prosecutors have charged him with murder and a gun enhancement.

Cunningham and his daughter had gone to the store to get ice cream and were walking home when they encountered Turner, who asked Cunningham to hold back his dogs - a 1-year-old German shepherd and a smaller dog - as he passed, authorities said.

Both dogs were off leash but were not behaving aggressively, investigators said.

Upset that the German shepherd had sniffed his leg, Turner exchanged words with Cunningham before shooting him twice with a handgun, police said. The daughter ran inside the liquor store for help, and Cunningham later died at a hospital.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fucking scum bag. I never heard about this.

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

MaK_1967v8
¯
Member # 12187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaK_1967v8  Ford pictures for MaK_1967v8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Watch him pull the "Im deathly afraid of dogs and feared for my life" card. Fucking moron.

--------------------
1967 C Code Coupe
2004 Roush Stage 2

Posts: 620 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuckin piece of shit

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hate it when peoples dogs in open public are off leash! ive been bit and attacked like 5 times or more, when the owner said oh dont worry the dog doesnt bite, as it proceeds to to bite or attack me. my moms been training , breeding, showing , and has been a judge in dogs shows before i was born and today as well,so im no dog hater. so i kinda understand yes he could of been scared, but if that was the case he should of shot the dog, not the owner with his daughter at that. and really living in the ghetto i have never seen a human race more scared of dogs then black folks. im just saying ive seen a couple similar things happen where the non dog owner has been terrified to death of running up dogs.
408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MaK_1967v8:
Watch him pull the "Im deathly afraid of dogs and feared for my life" card. Fucking moron.

Then they'll ask him why he didn't shoot the dogs. Hope that piece if trash rots in prison. Because we know in this state it's hard to get the death penalty.

[ 2013-10-31, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: 408LIGHTNING ]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what a piece of shit. I hope this fucker gets locked in a dark room and have 15 human aggressive rabies invested German sherpards go to town on this bastard. Rot in hell you piece of shit

--------------------
03 Terminator

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Figures.....
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who names their child Dereak? Shoulda called him derelict.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HE HAD TO BE ASIAN.

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
i hate it when peoples dogs in open public are off leash! ive been bit and attacked like 5 times or more, when the owner said oh dont worry the dog doesnt bite, as it proceeds to to bite or attack me. my moms been training , breeding, showing , and has been a judge in dogs shows before i was born and today as well,so im no dog hater. so i kinda understand yes he could of been scared, but if that was the case he should of shot the dog, not the owner with his daughter at that. and really living in the ghetto i have never seen a human race more scared of dogs then black folks. im just saying ive seen a couple similar things happen where the non dog owner has been terrified to death of running up dogs.

Probably because back in the day cops used to sick their dogs on them lol!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Who names their child Dereak? Shoulda called him derelict.

I think his parents were high as fuck on crack and didn't know how to spell it on the day that piece of shit was born..I hope that motherfucker gets his ass beat everyday of his life in prison... [BS flag] [BS flag]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another fuckin shooting. Unfortunately, it has become all too common because we now live in a country that is drowning in a sea of guns. I'm waiting for the NRA to say " the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with good German Shepard with a gun." RIP to the innocent dog owner who became another victim of senseless gun violence. [Mad]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
guns are not for everyone and i truly believe it shouldnt be for anyone. its to easy to be a harded person and get your point across with a gun. what happen to the good all days were if u had a problem with someone ether u argue and just fist fight.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com