Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Reporting time pay

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Reporting time pay
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
clocked in and was sent home not even two minutes after doing so.everyone has been talking about the fact that we were clocked in and sent home that they have to pay us for 4 hours.never heard of this before until one of the guys said it happened to him a few years ago and the general manager told him that they had to pay him for that because he was on the clock...idk anyone ever have this happen??? [patriot]
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's the rule at my job even for temps they clock in and it's slow they still keep them for 4 hrs because they have to pay them even if they send them home right after they clock in that's why they keep them around!

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

brandon151
¯
Member # 12990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for brandon151  Ford pictures for brandon151    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's actually a law that says they have to pay you for at least two hours but no more than 4.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.dir.ca.gov/iwc/wageorder5_010102.html
Maybe section 5 might apply in your case

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks for the info [patriot]
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lucky guy. Lately at my work I clock in and my managers asked me can u stay ot a few hours today lol

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
its50
¯
Member # 4069

shit man i stay over every night for 4 hours i got sent home over something i did or didnt for that matter.like i said i got OT every night if i want it and come in on saturdays just not last saturday hahahah so they sent me home when i got to work monday.my last check had 32 hours of OT

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com