Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » precision fabrication or better known as fod (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: precision fabrication or better known as fod
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is back in business lurking on face book, johnathon is doing work again so if u have any buddies that he still owes money too contact me if u cant find him on face book. he is still around scamming and pretending to do work
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol some guys never learn. Is he gonna have to really get beat up to realize he has been lucky so far .

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol@ him thinking his business is even going be remotely successful after the reputation he has now.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea i got him my fb too [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not own money to nobody
Im not back on business
And jon let me alone . Please

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im not waits time on this. And have a nice day. You can took all you want

--------------------
You mama

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
steve with the 74 charger, u took 1500 of his money, u sold or installed his roll cage he provided in someone else car. u had his car for over a year as well. he would like to talk to u before he is completely blind u fuck, getting over on a about to be crippled person, he wants your phone number. or an address so he can take u to small claims court! the Indian guy u stole 300 bucks from, never got his crash bar installed, he was here last week, he would like to talk with u as well. i know u payed some people off, but not them. i know u tried to fuck more people when u was trying to get your stuff at my shop before any of those poor people knew the difference,but u didnt expect to have some of those people u tried to rob here waiting for u here at the shop did u? pay up johnathon or continue to hide and secretly scam. i know u and im not just forgetting what u did or what u tried to do.

[ 2013-10-02, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Duncan Motors ]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^^^^^ damn bro you ok seems your brain aint working right [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Indian guy is paid after his take he's car !done deal

--------------------
You mama

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
steve with the 74 charger, u took 1500 of his money, u sold or installed his roll cage he provided in someone else car. u had his car for over a year as well. he would like to talk to u before he is completely blind u fuck, getting over on a about to be crippled person, he wants your phone number. or an address so he can take u to small claims court! the Indian guy u stole 300 bucks from, never got his crash bar installed, he was here last week, he would like to talk with u as well. i know u payed some people off, but not them. i know u tried to fuck more people when u was trying to get your stuff at my shop before any of those poor people knew the difference,but u didnt expect to have some of those people u tried to rob here waiting for u here at the shop did u? pay up johnathon or continue to hide and secretly scam. i know u and im not just forgetting what u did or what u tried to do.

if anybody wants to know jon has been sittin his desk with his keybored smokin and his a fingertips ah hurtin lmfao!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

funny he took all he want lol
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by iron50:
Indian guy is paid after his take he's car !done deal

damn nigga slow down

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Im not tried to do noting
Let me alone
Thanks

--------------------
You mama

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

truth of the matter is the indian guy got tired of waiting around for johntahon to show up as we secretly hid in the shop , he left and was just happy to get his car back, but i did see him last week, never got paid, never got work done. Johnathon still scamming and lying.
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
iron50's spelling and grammar are worse than dirtysally. [Razz]
I may need cliff notes to follow this thread.

[ 2013-10-02, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Let me alone
Thanks

How was your golden shower you wetback piece of shit

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need fab work. hit me up [worship]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Let me alone
Thanks

Fuck you; you illiterate thieving hack.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
truth of the matter is the indian guy got tired of waiting around for johntahon to show up as we secretly hid in the shop , he left and was just happy to get his car back, but i did see him last week, never got paid, never got work done. Johnathon still scamming and lying.

Whatever. Jon
Let me alone

--------------------
You mama

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah Jon, let him alone
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea guys he said to leave him alone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RZOlg0uqOs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[ 2013-10-02, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: losbadgts ]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

ill let these people get a phone number to get there money back or ill just let me have fun fucking with scammers and robbing peter to pay paul types. wheres dan 50 reasons pres radiator support at? that u sold to the next guy??????? or jon plumbers 100 bucks at? for that fuel cell u supposedly had. steve 74 charger 1500 and his comp eng roll cage at? indians 300? jon rent? jon reinmbursment of 500 dollars or roll bar tubing u had me order? your girls welder u sold with out her knowing? my welder u broke? my plamsa u broke?
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Wy all this Jon? Wy you hate so much. You have all my tools and my pipe bender. 50 reasons they have his money back and 1 more time let me alone Thanks

--------------------
You mama

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Wy all this Jon? Wy you hate so much. You have all my tools and my pipe bender. 50 reasons they have his money back and 1 more time let me alone Thanks

It is LEAVE not let. But I don't see them doing that anytime soon.
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In on CAFords weekly big drama thread
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com