Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What would you do?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: What would you do?
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://item.liveleak.com/2/view?i=319_1380522846&comments=1

Personally, if i felt that my life was in danger especially with a child in the back seat, I would have no problems running these fools over with my 35" mud terrains.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2438620/Shocking-video-Range-Rover-crashing-bikers-surround-vehicle-annual-street-ride.html

[ 2013-09-30, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: stangin' ]

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
driver had 5 month old and wife in car...being surrounded by these hoodlums, and then have rider brake check the rover...all bad.

driver did what any dad would do if hes with his family...

plus, moron riders that think they own the road vs an SUV.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man, I would have to hit them. That's a fucked situation, but what can you do?

Bikers are lucky they weren't dealing with a CCW.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would have pulled a gun first and if that didn't work I'd run their asses over while covering them in diesel smoke.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
range rover hit a biker before camera was rolling and they tried to stop him that's when the video starts. a friend of mine frm NJ was there

[ 2013-09-30, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: coupe5oh ]

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
range rover hit a biker before camera was rolling and they tried to stop him that's when the video starts. a friend of mine frm NJ was there

How convenient, the camera wasn't on to see how it started.. lol
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like he caught a helmet to the face a few times at the end of the vid,that's rough,dudes are just as idiotic as the fucks on 7th,it was gonna happen regardless of when he stopped they weren't gonna let up until they fucked his car and or him up,I woulda drove to the closest police station..wtf can you do?! Yourself an the wife/kids vs a hundred bikers [Roll Eyes] ya that's gonna work out for ya real well! If he did hit a biker BEFORE the vid started I highly doubt it was intentional and I doubt even more a friendly exchange of insurance and info woulda gone down,they all point the finger at the driver of the range rover and want street justice no matter how unfair it is,complete bullshit,I would ran them over when they ganged up and stopped me aswell no other choice!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The driver was Asian. The Biker Boys should have gave him a pass on the first incident and gone about their day. I remember I had some Dikes On Motor Bikes pull infront of my car on hwy 5, so they could all pull out together. I wanted to ram the bike bad, but kept my cool and waited for them to leave. They were pretty rough looking..... Didn't want to have to throw down with big Shirly from airport security.

[ 2013-09-30, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When cars in front were stopped I would've hit reverse and stepped on it till I was clear then hit drive and hit more bikers then hit reverse again till they got the hint I wasn't stoping

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
driver had to do was roll down the window and let the guy know i have my 5 month old in the car, please let me be....thanks-communication is key i think in this instance, but then again we dont know what the driver did before the panic...

hopefully these idiots have morals and give the guy a pass like stated above..i dont think i would have driven over those people on the bikes though, just call the cops and let them deal with it if they kept harrasing..

[ 2013-09-30, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He is asian tho

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you watch the entire video the biker pulled infront of the rover and braked hard at that point the rover hit the bike because it couldnt stop as fast. At that point all the stupid fucks on bikes stopped him. I would have run over every mother fucker that was in my way no questions asked. fuck them. Dont start shit, wont be shit. Not to mention that 100+ bikes are taking up every lane on a freeway. that is not how you do things. Leave a lane open so others can pass or others can be passed.
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BIGGEST MISTAKE FOR DRIVER... why would you not stay on the freeway and just keep mobbing!

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:

Funny you say that considering a bunch of videos where uploaded on liveleak before the incident showing all the riders riding like complete brainless morons and one of them was bound to get hit. They can SAY they where riding along peacefully and some mean guy decides to row over a rider but that's the complete opposite of what happened.

[ 2013-10-01, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DEVERO2:
if you watch the entire video the biker pulled infront of the rover and braked hard at that point the rover hit the bike because it couldnt stop as fast. At that point all the stupid fucks on bikes stopped him. I would have run over every mother fucker that was in my way no questions asked. fuck them. Dont start shit, wont be shit. Not to mention that 100+ bikes are taking up every lane on a freeway. that is not how you do things. Leave a lane open so others can pass or others can be passed.

+100

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I ride myself and dont do all of that dumb shit but I realize people on bikes do act like they are invincible...

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
update to this story
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pack-motorcyclists-chase-man-suv-attack-upper-manhattan-street-fender-bender-west-side-highway-article-1.1471585

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What happened before the SUV came in to paly. What the bikers didn't want anyone to see.

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/the-footage-that-the-nyc-bikers-didnt-want-you-to-see-1435594427/1436603736/@orlove

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

This guy hits it on the head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mUgFmZ8dBo&sns=em

Daniel/50Reasons

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com