Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Liberalism, defined for CRacer46

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Liberalism, defined for CRacer46
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think this explains a lot....

In a bid to stem taxpayer losses for bad loans guaranteed by federal housing agencies Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) proposed that borrowers be required to make a 5% down payment in order to qualify for a loan.
His proposal was rejected 57-42 on a straight party-line vote because, as Senator Chris Dodd (D-Conn) explained, "Passage of such a requirement would restrict home ownership to only those who can afford it."

I can't add anything to this, I just can't. LMAO [worship] [Eek!] [worship]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's been like this forever. Here in Sacramento the city of Folsom a few years ago was told that they need to build more section 8 housing and Apartments. When their mayor and council asked about it they were told, "Because everyone has the right to live in a nice neighborhood". This country is backwards man. Remember out moms or dads or grandparents whomever was raising us telling us to go to school work hard and earn the nicer things in life that's all being thrown on the window nowadays.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The system is all screwed up and the middle class suffers more for it. The harder you work the more you have to give to lazy people who ask for hand outs. I've worked and studied way too hard to get to where I am for some punk politician to tell me I need to help support laziness.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
The system is all screwed up and the middle class suffers more for it. The harder you work the more you have to give to lazy people who ask for hand outs. I've worked and studied way too hard to get to where I am for some punk politician to tell me I need to help support laziness.

That or tell me what guns i can buy, what i should do with my money, or what i can and can't say. F Politicians and their laws.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just why that ass hat, Chris Dodd, doesn't even understand his own words is beyond me. "Passage of such a requirement would restrict home ownership to only those who can afford it."

EXACTLY FOOL!!! Isn't that the way it should be?!

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The housing bubble would most likely wouldn't have happend if FHA loans weren't available. Having to put 20% down is a considerable amount of money & would require a lot more at stake for the home owner.

I'm not saying I'm 100% against FHA loans. Hell I might be doing one in the future. But I also don't plan on buying more home then my wife and I can afford on ONE of our incomes. I also wouldn't pull equity out of my house to buy toys that depreciate in value [Wink]

[ 2013-09-21, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
Just why that ass hat, Chris Dodd, doesn't even understand his own words is beyond me. "Passage of such a requirement would restrict home ownership to only those who can afford it."

EXACTLY FOOL!!! Isn't that the way it should be?!

Fuckin damn right. The only thing a person is entitled to is his/her hard EARNED damn money. Not handouts.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you can't afford to buy a house you shouldn't. That guy is an idiot.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SaleenGirl
¯
Member # 11156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaleenGirl  Ford pictures for SaleenGirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It makes me sick. It's gotten so bad that they say crap like this out loud and somehow still get away with it!

Liberalism is a mental disorder..as Michael Savage would say; and I totally agree!

--------------------
06 Saleen S281 SC #305
3.6 pulley, 80# inj, GT500 fuel pump, Saleen Extreme CAI
Installs & tune by AED

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
It's been like this forever. Here in Sacramento the city of Folsom a few years ago was told that they need to build more section 8 housing and Apartments. When their mayor and council asked about it they were told, "Because everyone has the right to live in a nice neighborhood". This country is backwards man. Remember out moms or dads or grandparents whomever was raising us telling us to go to school work hard and earn the nicer things in life that's all being thrown on the window nowadays.

you gotta think pimp pimping. look at this way you 18 an hour right and only pay 900 a month, lol niggas always ask how i have nice things. [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com