Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anything is possible...when you put your mind to it!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anything is possible...when you put your mind to it!!
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Click here

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought Richard Parker was a tiger on a boat?

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I seen this on facebook a while back. Great story

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great post. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a friend that was born like that but all he does it hang out with my other friend and get high all the time . That right there though, that's pretty amazing.

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Cobra:

Haha only a select audience for this comment..

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by swedensky:
quote:

Richard Parker was actually the guy telling the story [patriot]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT03Gt:
quote:
quote:

Richard Parker was the boys father. The name of the tiger got switched with the dad's name and that's when the tigers name became Richard Parker. I would have killed that tiger the first chance I got.

Now to that video, that is a great video!! Clean impala too!

--------------------
To be or not to be

redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We all got to be gratefull for what we got [patriot]

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT03Gt:
quote:
quote:

Richard Parker was the boys father. The name of the tiger got switched with the dad's name and that's when the tigers name became Richard Parker. I would have killed that tiger the first chance I got.
All you guys are wrong!!
The person who caught the tiger and sold it to pi's family zoo was named Richard Parker. Papers got switched around/or he filled in the wrong box making the tiger richard parker and tge guy a tigers name and that's how the name started
Now to that video, that is a great video!! Clean impala too!

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
ls1 miguel
¯
Member # 10053

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ls1 miguel  Ford pictures for ls1 miguel    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live in the same town as this guy. I hope I get to meet him one day
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
All you guys are wrong!!
The person who caught the tiger and sold it to pi's family zoo was named Richard Parker. Papers got switched around/or he filled in the wrong box making the tiger richard parker and tge guy a tigers name and that's how the name started

You are correct sir. The captor and captee are named Richard Parker. (So Santa Clara cobra is correct also)

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol but at end of movie white report says
Cook was the hyena
Mom was orangutan
Sailor was zebra
Asian guy was rat
Pi was tiger
When he told real story of what happened
I know how the tiger got its name lol

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com