Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » united states responsible for chemical attacks in syria?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: united states responsible for chemical attacks in syria?
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
alex jones....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwZ5B7dPRfA

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be honest. I don't give a shit about some 3rd world country

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:

[patriot] [worship]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^Ditto [patriot]
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sh!t know I don't know what to believe

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Syria is a lose-lose situation politically for the US. Either we back Assad, a leader we have been at odds with for a long time, or we back the rebels which have strong Islamist extremist views (i.e. Muslim Brotherhood). Either way, we end up with another enemy in the region. It's truly a case of, which is the lesser evil.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God bless america [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's all about the oil pipelines & the US Dollar.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Ww3 is on the brink of happening.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3rd world countries are no joke. It's crazy how good we have it and we should feel lucky. Alotta pple in the world with bigger n better problems out of their control.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
Syria is a lose-lose situation politically for the US. Either we back Assad, a leader we have been at odds with for a long time, or we back the rebels which have strong Islamist extremist views (i.e. Muslim Brotherhood). Either way, we end up with another enemy in the region. It's truly a case of, which is the lesser evil.

Backing the "rebels" is backing alqueda (the database) who all of the western countries and "responsible" Arab countries have already backed. They are the most extreme group to back. They have cut the organs out of the dead Syrian army soldiers and eaten them on camera on YouTube. They have sawed off the heads of Muslim, Christian, and other religious leaders with dull knives also on camera. I guess alqueda are the good guys now. They also are also the ones who used the chemical weapons everytime there's been a report of these types of weapons being used. If the US bombs Syria its to help the "rebels" (alkada) who have been getting wiped out by the SAA even though they have all of this foreign backing . The "rebels" are already coordinating an offensive if the US and allies attack. The promise of "no boots on the ground" is because we already have them on the ground but they are getting their asses handed to them. The "red line "has been crossed many of times as a false flag for them the "rebels" to get help from the US .
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
STUPID Foreign policy!

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:

Backing the "rebels" is backing alqueda (the database) who all of the western countries and "responsible" Arab countries have already backed. They are the most extreme group to back. They have cut the organs out of the dead Syrian army soldiers and eaten them on camera on YouTube. They have sawed off the heads of Muslim, Christian, and other religious leaders with dull knives also on camera. I guess alqueda are the good guys now. They also are also the ones who used the chemical weapons everytime there's been a report of these types of weapons being used. If the US bombs Syria its to help the "rebels" (alkada) who have been getting wiped out by the SAA even though they have all of this foreign backing . The "rebels" are already coordinating an offensive if the US and allies attack. The promise of "no boots on the ground" is because we already have them on the ground but they are getting their asses handed to them. The "red line "has been crossed many of times as a false flag for them the "rebels" to get help from the US .
[patriot]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:

[patriot] [worship]
[patriot]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://youtu.be/ehbBQYg8q-k
Yeah "god bless America"

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say we have a nice world sit down and discuss blowing up all these shitty non contributional countries. Fuck it.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com