Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Little joke....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Little joke....
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A man comes to his doctor and tells him that his wife hasn't had sex with him for 6 months. The doctor tells the man to bring his wife in so he can talk to her. So, the wife comes into the doctors office, and the doc asks her what's wrong, and why doesn't she want to have sex with her husband anymore.

The wife tells him, "For the past 6 months, every morning, I take a cab to work. I don't have any money so the cab driver asks me, 'So are you going to pay today or what?' So, I take a 'or what'. When I get to work, I'm late, so the boss asks me, 'So, are we going to write this down in the book or what?' So, I take a 'or what'.

Back home again, I take the cab and again, I don't have any money, so the cab driver asks me again, 'So, are you going to pay this time or what?' So again, I take a 'or what'. So, you see doc, when I get home, I'm all tired out, and I don't want it any more."

The doctor thinks for a second and then turns to the wife and says, "So, are we going to tell your husband or what?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
940sick3
CAFords OG
Member # 2713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 940sick3  Ford pictures for 940sick3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol nice

this one here gets me all the time (worth the click)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QC4_yRPIRGQ

--------------------
87 5.0 LX coupe
68 Falcon futura sports coupe

Posts: 552 | From: everywhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com