Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thoughts on Michael Hill?? Guy who had 500 Rounds of ammo at a school.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Thoughts on Michael Hill?? Guy who had 500 Rounds of ammo at a school.
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/08/michael-brandon-hill-georgia-school-shooting/

-

-

[ 2013-08-22, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just goes to show. Gun free zones don't work. He was a felon that stole a gun, then preceded to go to a school with said gun. Lucky he really didn't want to kill any one. He was just looking for some attention.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also has mental health issues and stopped taking his medication prior to the incident.

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not sure if this is true but reports say he was a convicted felon if this is the case this POS makes responsible gun owners look bad. It's pretty obvious what his intentions were with a loaded AK and 500 rounds of ammunition at a school. This incident could've of been devastating I'm just glad no kids were injured.

--------------------
03 Terminator

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
Just goes to show. Gun free zones don't work. He was a felon that stole a gun, then preceded to go to a school with said gun. Lucky he really didn't want to kill any one. He was just looking for some attention.

And you know this because you asked him?? Lol he obviously was sick and wanted to kill someone.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t27sSMoYSjI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dt27sSMoYSjI
Here's the 911 call

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:

And you know this because you asked him?? Lol he obviously was sick and wanted to kill someone.
I'm definitely sure he would have killed if he wanted to, but from reading the story, it says he demanded the lady in the office to call the local tv station to come and film cops being killed. So in a way I guess I could see how it could sound like a stunt for attention

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Really? If he wanted to kill someone he would have. Glad you had a talk with him. O wait you didn't. But At least I read what the lady said she told him, and what he said in return. Which he said, no one loves me. She responded with, I do. I.e. He wanted attention, not to kill. Because he could of mowed he and everyone else down if he wanted to. Yeah you never go against the grain. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Really? If he wanted to kill someone he would have. Glad you had a talk with him. O wait you didn't. But At least I read what the lady said she told him, and what he said in return. Which he said, no one loves me. She responded with, I do. I.e. He wanted attention, not to kill. Because he could of mowed he and everyone else down if he wanted to. Yeah you never go against the grain. [Roll Eyes]
Dude he takes a gun to school for attention? Ya sure okay. Whatever lol

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish Zimmerman could kill this retard too.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Btw going against the grain isn't bad....I don't agree with alot of you on here. If I stayed quiet, there wouldn't be any dialogue except you n cobraracer.

The whole point is to create dialogue, but come on if an Arab hijacked a plane for "attention" how believable would that be. Is it okay since he's white? What if a black guy did that, or an Arab would it be okay? Think about yhe way your mind processes situations and how the media effects that.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Black people don't go on mass killings. Only white and Arabs do that crazy shit.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
Black people don't go on mass killings. Only white and Arabs do that crazy shit.

One L. Goh last year at Oikos University in Oakland?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oikos_University_shooting

[ 2013-08-22, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: BUKSING ]

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Btw going against the grain isn't bad....I don't agree with alot of you on here. If I stayed quiet, there wouldn't be any dialogue except you n cobraracer.

The whole point is to create dialogue, but come on if an Arab hijacked a plane for "attention" how believable would that be. Is it okay since he's white? What if a black guy did that, or an Arab would it be okay? Think about yhe way your mind processes situations and how the media effects that.

I don't care what color, race, creed you are. It's never ok to do this. Not for any reason. I don't have a problem if Joe/whoever had his legal ccw weapon on school campus. But I do have a problem with a mentally unstable felon with a stolen rifle, and 500 rounds of ammo. That is engaged in a fire fight with the police. Hands down nobody should get a way with this. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com