Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sacstangdriver INCREDIBLE install jobs

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sacstangdriver INCREDIBLE install jobs
AP16
¯
Member # 12890

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AP16  Ford pictures for AP16    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just have to say that Sacstangdriver is by far one of the coolest guys I have met and also an amazing installer. I could not be happier with the work he did on my car. He installed Longtube headers, midpipe, gears and suspension on my Saleen. We ran into a small problem, due to my lack of knowledge/preparation and he went above and beyond to helping fix the problem. He did me the favor of allowing me to keep my car at his shop so that I would avoid the risk of any problems on my drive home and time to get the necessary things to finish the job. He even went ahead and picked up parts for my setup from Sac Mustangs. I could not be happier. Beyond best bang for the buck. Superior quality job and excellent price.

He also worked on my brothers Cobra (Longtubes and midpipe) and during the install he noticed my brother needed new brake pads and went ahead and ordered him some and installed them. I am sure my brother will share his thoughts but he was super satisfied with the install and appreciated the fact that he informed him of his pads.

After the install and the drive back, he even called us to make sure everything was sounding and working well and gave us more advice and what to do (in my case, the need of tune to fix my odometer).

Again, Jeremy was an awesome guy. We had a great time hanging out while he installed the stuff and appreciated the work and excellent cost.

THANK YOU Sacstangdriver. Keep it up!

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How are you and your brother liking those headers?

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bought his 97 cobra motor and had him do the swap in my gt. Runs great

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Fordpowered
¯
Member # 12354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fordpowered  Ford pictures for Fordpowered    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Boss 327, I am loving mine! They are tame under normal driving, not much louder than my previous o/r x and mac cb, but screams at open throttle. Plus, I definitely feel some power gains and that is without getting my tune recalibrated to recognize the change.

Like my brother said, Sacstangdriver did an awesome job on our cars. He really went above and beyond. Far exceeded our expectations. He was a very trusting guy and helpful and his price for the quality of work is just incredible. The fact that he kept in touch with us to help resolve the delay of completed job, because we were missing some stuff, and the fact that he got in touch with us after completing the job to check on the cars and stuff, shows how much of a professional he is. Anybody looking to get work on their cars, go to him! He knows how to do it all and his prices are great. Well worth the 1hr+ drive. Thanks Jeremy!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com