Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Who's gonna win tonight?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Who's gonna win tonight?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not sure which shirt I'm gonna rock tonight. Doc seems pretty down to earth at least the last time I talked to him he was really cool.

Go Doc!

-

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck yea, can't wait

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
fastgms-lsnova
¯
Member # 9411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastgms-lsnova  Ford pictures for fastgms-lsnova  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm all about the nitrous car....doc got my vote..

--------------------
MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
LSXLX

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are these people really street racers??

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
Are these people really street racers??

Yes they are real street racers. I think the show is staged tho.
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL at having shirts already.

I am pretty sure its all staged.

[ 2013-07-15, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Wildfire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I'm just missing farm trucks shirt lol

-

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if youve ever watched first season of pinks, azian actually brought out his black lx hatch with a chevy motor, which raced a honda. and chief was the negotiator for him. so they seem legit to me.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOW95GTS:
if youve ever watched first season of pinks, azian actually brought out his black lx hatch with a chevy motor, which raced a honda. and chief was the negotiator for him. so they seem legit to me.

That was actually on last night lol...YES these are REAL RACERS and REAL CARS,u can find them all over YouTube in real deal races...they throw the extra drama in there for the Hollywood effect...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was running in and out of the house. Doc spun and Shaun took it right?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:

Doc crossed into Seans lane so he lost and Dave #3 called him out for #2 and Dave handled Doc. So now Dave is #2 Doc is #3 and Murder Nova is back on top.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

Doc crossed into Seans lane so he lost and Dave #3 called him out for #2 and Dave handled Doc. So now Dave is #2 Doc is #3 and Murder Nova is back on top.
Doc is the man. He wouldn't take the #1 spot twice for failure, but soon as the nova has any chance to take the spot he jumps on it. He knew he didn't have enough to cover Doc that night. So he took the bitch way out, and grabbed it when Doc crossed the line. And lets be real Doc was so far out on him it had no effect on the out come of the race. It was the bitch made way to do it! [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

Doc is the man. He wouldn't take the #1 spot twice for failure, but soon as the nova has any chance to take the spot he jumps on it. He knew he didn't have enough to cover Doc that night. So he took the bitch way out, and grabbed it when Doc crossed the line. And lets be real Doc was so far out on him it had no effect on the out come of the race. It was the bitch made way to do it! [patriot]
I thought the same thing. Doc was kool not to take #1 twice by default but Murder Nova jumped on that quick he was happy as hell as if he outran Doc.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They look for streets to race at , but they never race on them... They always race at the 2 lane road with grass on both sides and the fence along the grass with them big spot lights ... What a street race

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
/\ they filmed all the racing for the season in one night,one location so it can be legal,it was an event,everything else is just fill in material(the interviews,the test hits,etc)

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BoostedGT FTW that is all

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

The show is definitely staged but these are real guys that love to race just like a lot of us on here. This part of the country though the cops don't really give a shit unless they have to. I mean the second video has them racing on city streets sanctioned by the cops. I'm sure they saw a lot of 1320 videos and the okc boys talking shit on the yellow bullet forums and got a show that way.

http://youtu.be/7LSyY9ySyS8

http://youtu.be/2Yt-mb3OiTc

t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell yeah that shit is staged. But what isn't these days with "reality TV" and it's a lot better than my wife trying to make me watch " real housewives of all over America".

I watch outlaws EVERY week, then I watch that shit again and again.

Doc is the MAN and Sean is a punk.

RIP "Flip"

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

+100 RIP "FLIP" [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com