Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My Pop's and his fastback are famous lol

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: My Pop's and his fastback are famous lol
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well not a celebrity by any means but he did end up on discovery channel [patriot] so long story short the show Wheeler Dealers and there crew came to sacramento to buy a 67/69 camaro for there show to build and sell..the owner of the show Mike ended up at Super muscle parts asking for locals with old camaros and hot rods who would come to sac raceway for some filming,well my dad got a call and showed up with 2/3 customer cars and his 427 fastback,the camaro the shows host drives down the track is a recent car we finished last year and runs a H/C ls2/6spd/Fab9..dude couldn't drive that great but it was a fun day never thought it would actually end up on tv lol yes my dads the big dude talking about the fastback,the ONLY ford that day btw [burnout] The show airs August 7th@9pm on Velocity..

http://youtu.be/okgPWZNai8Y

http://youtu.be/6imu2tJwss0

[ 2013-06-26, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Forgot to mention that's my "SIC9250" helmet he's wearing [Cool]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fastback ftw

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Fastback ftw

Yes sir [worship]

-

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Fastback ftw

Yes sir [worship]

-

-
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome! Love the show. Though, I would have given Mike some shit for his Corvette C4 episode where he said American cars are known for their dodgy electrics. WTF? I guess he forgot about Lucas Electrics.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats awesome shit bro! Ur dads FB is sick as fuck! [worship]

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Thanks fellas here's a newer video I loaded up if I wanna hear that cam [Wink]

http://youtu.be/0F38o6QuEb0

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was looking at fastbacks on YouTube a while back and came across one of your videos. I did t realize till after I was done it was your pops. Very nice car. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Id sell all my cars except 1 for a fastback

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My fav car on nor-cal!

But your old man needs to learn to shift ;-)

What's the car run?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Lol go check all the 5 other vids I got on my YouTube account he can def shift believe that bud [Wink] that pass broke the cheap lokar gas pedal hence the shit run,he was also on street tires with an un prepped track...it's gone a best of 11.80s at 120mph never can get a solid 60ft' out of it on slicks or DRs the car also sways waaaayyy to much on et streets,TCP Alston suspension isn't the easiest to dial in..

[ 2013-06-26, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does he have the adjustable upper & lower arms on his 4 link?

--------------------

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Yes he does also the pinion angle is set,he's been a rear end/gears guy for 20+ years its not in that department we think its in the struts/coil spring weigh but qa1 struts being ridiculous $$ and the car not being a drag car he could care less the car on the street is ridiculous with the power and very easy to drive..it would go 10s I'm sure with some skinnies and the 300 pounds worth of stereo takin out of it,more seat time and minor tweaks...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ Right on. Well it's still fast, looks great & sounds damn good too. [Big Grin] Did he run 2.5 or 3" out back? I know that kit is a little on the tight side in the rear with tail pipes....... But deff not impossible to fab up.

--------------------

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

2.5" tail pipes,3" x pipe,jba shorties...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fastback sounds healthy! and ive watched that show a few times but its crazy they were filming out this area

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by norcalfiddy:
fastback sounds healthy! and ive watched that show a few times but its crazy they were filming out this area

Tell me about it! I do believe he found the car the show was looking for here in sacramento and it all just worked out..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on appearing on the show!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sik, congrats!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com