Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Is There Anyway I Can Fix My Drivers Record??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Is There Anyway I Can Fix My Drivers Record??
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This year some of my traffic violations are coming off my record, but I have a serious violation on my record that will be with me for another 5 more years (reckless driving). I wanted to know if I can do anything to try to get this fixed or has anyone gone back to court? I want to fix this as soon as I can because it is really effecting me getting a promotion to be a driver at my warehouse job and I don't want it to effect me when I try to get my class A license later this year.. I'll except any info and criticism lol

Thankzzzz

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In a word, no.
Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're driving for a living and yet you go and get a wreckless? I'd say a career change is in order since no employer is going to want to have someone driving their equipment wrecklessly right?

Stop driving like an ass for 5 years and it will go away.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ where in his post does he say he drives for a living jack ass? But if you find a way to clear your driving record shoot me a pm. I have a few friends that would love to get their DUIs off their record. Good Luck

--------------------
To be or not to be

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol I dont have a driving career yet I am looking for one, I have stopped driving like a jackass it's been about 2 years ago but reckless is on my record for 7 not 5 and I am going to see if I can talk to a judge and do wwp or community service

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1ST0KGT:
I want to fix this as soon as I can because it is really effecting me getting a promotion to be a driver at my warehouse job and I don't want it to effect me when I try to get my class A license later this year..

Is this what you wanted to see?

Your's truley,

Ass Jack [Razz]

--------------------

MACK.GT
¯
Member # 10461

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MACK.GT  Ford pictures for MACK.GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only dmv has control over your driving record, criminal records can be expunged by a judge. You can call mandatory actions at dmv and ask about it, you can find out which dmv printout is required by your job, some rquire the 2 year, some the 7 and others the 10..I think its 2, 7, and 10, someone correct me if thats wrong.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some ask for the 3 7 and 10

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like you need to find a friend at the DMV who can fix your problem. I bet some people would take a bribe there LOL.

But seriously one thing that helps you is your work already knows you. You can explain to them what had happened was.... And they might still put you on he insurance assuming you can prevent future tickets. You can do 58-60 all day in a big rig and not get messed with.
Good Luck. [burnout]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Sounds like you need to find a friend at the DMV who can fix your problem. I bet some people would take a bribe there LOL.

But seriously one thing that helps you is your work already knows you. You can explain to them what had happened was.... And they might still put you on he insurance assuming you can prevent future tickets. You can do 58-60 all day in a big rig and not get messed with.
Good Luck. [burnout]

Not even since the companies insurance will have the last say in it
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
5POINTAMRIT
¯
Member # 11311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5POINTAMRIT  Ford pictures for 5POINTAMRIT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive heard of "sealing your record" its suposed to clear all the shit on your record after a certain period of time but only a lawyer can do this so you have to probably talk to one and see forsure..

--------------------
2017 Mustang GT
2003 DSG Cobra
1991 Mustang 5.0- Sold
1990 Mustang 5.0 331 Stroker 402rwhp- SOLD
Supercharged 01 Mustang GT 368rwhp-SOLD

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had one of those. [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^^ U HAVE ONE STILL ON UR RECORD FOR 5 MORE YEARS BRUH

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Should of thought about that before driving recklessly. Learned your lesson now?

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
^^^^^ U HAVE ONE STILL ON UR RECORD FOR 5 MORE YEARS BRUH

No I don't. I got it checked N I'm koo. It just says reckless driving 0 points [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After 3yrs of your violation you can get it "sponged" meaning it won't get hold against you and won't show up when applying to jobs etc... You must get a court date and ask the judge to get it "sponged"
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Ric88Notch
¯
Member # 11660

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ric88Notch  Ford pictures for Ric88Notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

"Sponged".

--------------------
2013 Black GT

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Imma get my DUI conviction sponged nigga!

-

--------------------

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Sponged" vs expungement.

You can ask Google if you require further clarification [Big Grin]

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ima see if I can get it sponged for next year will be three years and Damm some tall harsh and yes I learned my lesson and payed my debts to society and I ain't a asshole driver no more I live life at 65mph haha

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com