Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Happy Monday! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Happy Monday!
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If this offends anybody, I'm really not sorry but I'll say it anyway.

A devout Arab Muslim entered a black cab in London. He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off the radio because as decreed by his religious teaching, he must not listen to music because in the time of the prophet there was no music, especially Western music which is the music of the infidel.
The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab and opened the door.
The Arab Muslim asked him, "What are you doing? "
The cabbie answered, "In the time of the prophet there were no taxis, so piss off and wait for a camel!"

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was hoping for a picture of a hot chick! With that being said, can someone summarize the long read please!

--------------------
To be or not to be

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was thinking it was nsfw but I opened it at work anyways.
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats offending is, that 1 you thought this was funny and 2 you were dumb enough to post this.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahhh, Freedom of Speech... gotta love it! [patriot]
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hamm n eggs still uneducated I see??

" In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, as with libel, slander, obscenity, sedition (including, for example inciting ethnic hatred), copyright violation, revelation of information that is classified or otherwise."

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
I was hoping for a picture of a hot chick! With that being said, can someone summarize the long read please!

+1

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please, by all means, educate us all..continue [dance]
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doesn't offend me [patriot] 'Merica [patriot]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
0089GT, are you muslim?

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOW95GTS:
0089GT, are you muslim?

The Free Palestine Sig should give that away LOL.

But I think he's having a case of the Mondays...... It's happens to all of us every now & then.

--------------------

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
0089GT, are you muslim?

yessir, but if that joke had anything to do with a black chinese jewish whatever it still shouldnt be allowed

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
0089GT, are you muslim?

But I think he's having a case of the Mondays...... It's happens to all of us every now & then.

slowback did you go to the same school as hamm and eggs? being palestinian doesnt make me a muslim...palestinian is an ethnic group...like chinese like mexican....

pat yourself on the back you learned something today

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
quote:
0089GT, are you muslim?

slowback did you go to the same school as hamm and eggs? being palestinian doesnt make me a muslim...palestinian is an ethnic group...like chinese like mexican....

But I'm right in that you are Muslim right? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put 2 & 2 together.

2 & 2 b 4 right? [Razz]

--------------------

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
0089GT, are you muslim?

But I'm right in that you are Muslim right? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put 2 & 2 together.

2 & 2 b 4 right? [Razz]

no.....im still muslim without the sig...so the sig doesnt tell you anything, it doesnt even tell you im palestinian. it just tells you im an advocate for their freedom

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Well am I right that you are Palestinian & that you are Muslim?

I know you think I jumped the gun in assuming you are both..... But I'm recalling numerous post you have had that concerned you are both Muslim & Palestinian.

I still think your just have a case of the Mondays or maybe need a Snickers..... You tend to turn into a pro Palestinian Rights advocate when your hungry.

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
0089GT, are you muslim?

Those are nationalities you retard.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Saggin spelled backwards is.....

thing about racist jokes is they arent cool unless they're funny.

For how long may you look at a muslim with one eye closed?

Until the magasine is empty

[Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Whats offending is, that 1 you thought this was funny and 2 you were dumb enough to post this.

Let's be politically correct for a second, shall we.

Are you one of those guys that calls his bro's the "N" word then bitches about it when it's used elsewhere?

Do you also hop out of the shower to take a piss?

If you voted for Obama, like I'm sure you did, you probably do both of the above, but lets move on.

Why don't you just go ahead and show me why this is so offensive to you...please?

BTW, I have absolutely no problem with Muslims

--------------------

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:
quote:
quote:
0089GT, are you muslim?

Those are nationalities you retard.
so when you ask a chinese person is ethnicity what is he going to say? i don't have one or chinese? nationality and ethnicity or two different words for essentially the same thing.. they are used differently in politics and census's etc...

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

Are you one of those guys that calls his bro's the "N" word then bitches about it when it's used elsewhere?

If you voted for Obama, like I'm sure you did, you probably do both of the above, but lets move on.

Why don't you just go ahead and show me why this is so offensive to you...please?

wow i dont use the n word

i did not vote for obama, i dont partake in politics

i dont piss when i shower i piss before

its not offending to me because, its stupid but by you saying how you dont care if it offends people shows your bigotry thats what bothers me.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

wow i dont use the n word

i did not vote for obama, i dont partake in politics

i dont piss when i shower i piss before

its not offending to me because, its stupid but by you saying how you dont care if it offends people shows your bigotry thats what bothers me.

There's no reason to be offended by it but I put it out there to head off the dumb dumb who looks for any reason to use the race card. My bigotry....lol, that's weak my man...try again.
BTW, I'm not buying your shower response [Wink]

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome your like a superhero for sensitive bitches.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm half Palestinian and I though it was funny [patriot]

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com