Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stolen Coupe!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Stolen Coupe!
WesternKingdom
¯
Member # 9249

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesternKingdom  Ford pictures for WesternKingdom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats goin on fellas so someone stole my 1986 coupe out of hayward lastnight. Parked on my parents driveway woke up and it wasnt there. White with black trim. I cant believe some fucker did this to me. I dont know how to post pics but i can definately send them to someone to post on here. Fuck these low life thiefs. Any info call 911 or 15102598633. I got my .357 ready to serve this asshole some breakfast.

--------------------
1993 GT
1985 Coupe

WesternKingdom
¯
Member # 9249

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesternKingdom  Ford pictures for WesternKingdom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here my craigslist ad to the car
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3860826894.html

--------------------
1993 GT
1985 Coupe

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They saw your ad on craigslist thats what happened. Hopefully you get it back though, shits clean.

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's fucking shady... Jose's neighbor

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wht86drop:
They saw your ad on craigslist thats what happened. Hopefully you get it back though, shits clean.

You mean WAS clean it don't look like it no more on the ad. I say it's someone who has gone to go check it out on CL. Here's two old pik I have

-

-

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn sorry to hear that. hope you find it. honestly no offense to all stang owners. owning a fox is not worth it anymore. i sold mine due to worrying all the time. how can you enjoy your car when it's sitting in the damn garage all the time......glad i sold my shit..not worth it unless you have $$$$ to waste...GL man with the find

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

WesternKingdom
¯
Member # 9249

For everyone to get things straight. Nobody on craigslist has came to check it out. It mustve happed between 3am to 8am when i realized it was gone.

--------------------
1993 GT
1985 Coupe

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
damn sorry to hear that. hope you find it. honestly no offense to all stang owners. owning a fox is not worth it anymore. i sold mine due to worrying all the time. how can you enjoy your car when it's sitting in the damn garage all the time......glad i sold my shit..not worth it unless you have $$$$ to waste...GL man with the find

This is why I haven't even started on my 83 Capri & the main reason I sold my 88. You just can't turn your back on a fox. I only have room in the garage for 1 car. So my 83 gt sits in it.

OP. As a guy that has gotten his fox taken. Good luck on getting it back. I hope you are as lucky as I was. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WestSVT:
For everyone to get things straight. Nobody on craigslist has came to check it out. It mustve happed between 3am to 8am when i realized it was gone.

Someone could of seen the ad then past by seen the car and realized you were selling it.

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you get it back put an alarm on it its only like $200 not expensive.. I'm sure they can bypass it but till this day I haven't had anyone try to steal my car ever since I installed my alarm 1 year ago and it has clean paint 5 lug with 13" brakes .. and I drive it everywhere.

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One thing everyone should do is have your registration set to your parents house or another family member so the car is never parked where they think it will be. When you fontina shop, don't give them your home address. Try your best to cover your tracks.... If you think like a criminal you will be more aware of how to protect yourself and your toys.

Hate to say it but you can park anything nice outside anymore [Frown] too many shady people trying to come up on other people's property.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
One thing everyone should do is have your registration set to your parents house or another family member so the car is never parked where they think it will be. When you fontina shop, don't give them your home address. Try your best to cover your tracks.... If you think like a criminal you will be more aware of how to protect yourself and your toys.

Hate to say it but you can park anything nice outside anymore [Frown] too many shady people trying to come up on other people's property.

Or just get LoJack [Wink]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lojack is the shit! They helped find a million dollar bel-air and a stolen truck and trailer. Trailer was also stolen lol

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

Or just get LoJack [Wink]
On top of lo lack I'd still do all of these things.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Lojack is the shit! They helped find a million dollar bel-air and a stolen truck and trailer. Trailer was also stolen lol

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope you get your car back like how it was.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
WesternKingdom
¯
Member # 9249

Thanks for the support guys. I do hope i get it back all in one piece. You know i had it up forsale. I guess someone wanted it more than i did but didnt wanna pay the price. Fuck thieves i woulda clapped his ass if i heard somethin. The one night it doesnt get blocked in, it gets took.
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont know why people still own these cars in norcal. Fox bodies are affiliated with scum bags in this part of the country. You might have better luck emptying your bank accounts and putting it on the sidewalk and hope its still there tomorrow morning. If you cant feel safe parking a car on the road, whats the point in owning one?

Hope it shows up in one piece but by the track record of stolen fox bodies, its not looking good.

[ 2013-06-17, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam sorry to hear that man I had my 93 fox stolen I just when in to the store like 15 min when I came out it was gone hope you get luck and catch the motherfucker

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
truth! you cant park a foxbody anywhere (or put it up for sale online for that matter) and have a peace of mind...whenever i take my car out and drive her back to where she sleeps, i keep my eyes open on any car thats been following me for too long...

anyways, sorry about your car, hope you get her back after a minor joyride by a POS dirtball, and eyes out here cityside...

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was the last CLEAN reasonably priced chp notchback or foxbody for that matter. Most of them are overpriced POS. I bet it woulda sold quickly too.

Good luck finding it bro

[ 2013-06-17, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: 90GT510 ]

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
WesternKingdom
¯
Member # 9249

Its been a couple days now. I doubt ill be gettin it back.

--------------------
1993 GT
1985 Coupe

89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that sucks i seen that one on craigslist too. I hope u get it back soon. Id try epa wasnt there a spot out there fools were finding cars dumped at.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Once again we get an epa thrown around. I didnt see it here though. Its a 2 mile city so its pretty small

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

stangfanatic87
¯
Member # 12819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangfanatic87  Ford pictures for stangfanatic87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trimax car boot. Problem solved. Can't remove tire, can't tow car, can't jack up on roller stands. Can't move car period. And if so, a gps tracker tracks your car thru your phone.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com