Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 3 Trailbalzer ss's stolen last night (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 3 Trailbalzer ss's stolen last night
NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL SS  Ford pictures for NORCAL SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just a heads up if you guys got buddies. Within the past month have had 4 buddies got their tbss's stolen. Last night 2 were stolen from south city and 1 from hayward.

Someones doing some ls swap stuff for sure with them.

--------------------
2011 CTS-V
4400 POUND PIG
11.3@94 1/4
102 1/8

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought these newer vehicles were harder to steal? Just a thought, are all these trail blazers modded and tuned by the same
Shop? If so they could easily know where these vehicles are at and the security systems and keys bypassed with the info they would know. I'm not a genius but it could be a possibility.

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ You would hope a shop wouldn't be involved in something like that but you never know. But there has to be some conection with that many being stolen. Everyone should check craigslist for cars having the swap over the next few months.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Or somebody is in debt

[ 2013-06-15, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
^ You would hope a shop wouldn't be involved in something like that but you never know. But there has to be some conection with that many being stolen. Everyone should check craigslist for cars having the swap over the next few months.

By no means am I saying that who ever did this is a shop. But when shit like this happens especially on the same night and they all know each other there is something wrong with that. There's an inside some where and that could be a start. I don't even know what shop or shop's did mods or tunes, but they have the technology to do it and also have all the info on these vehicles, loke address's and vin #'s.

--------------------
2011 Tahoe

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Or somebody is in debt

+1 scams

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
quote:

By no means am I saying that who ever did this is a shop. But when shit like this happens especially on the same night and they all know each other there is something wrong with that. There's an inside some where and that could be a start. I don't even know what shop or shop's did mods or tunes, but they have the technology to do it and also have all the info on these vehicles, loke address's and vin #'s.
I agree with you. I think the best way to catch these guys is to document ALL OF YOUR SERIAL NUMBERS on parts, engines..... That way guys can check that stuff to find out if its stolen and bust them. The only way to prevent car theft is for everyone to be:
1. Proactive in locking and safely parking your vehicle. ( investing in low jack is a good idea. Don't say you can't afford it when your spending 1,000's on mods people.)

2. Check to make sure used parts aren't stolen and report the people selling them. People are gonna be less likely to steal shit they can't find a buyer for.

[ 2013-06-15, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
quote:

I agree with you. I think the best way to catch these guys is to document ALL OF YOUR SERIAL NUMBERS on parts, engines..... That way guys can check that stuff to find out if its stolen and bust them. The only way to prevent car theft is for everyone to be:
1. Proactive in locking and safely parking your vehicle. ( investing in low jack is a good idea. Don't say you can't afford it when your spending 1,000's on mods people.)

2. Check to make sure used parts aren't stolen and report the people selling them. People are gonna be less likely to steal shit they can't find a buyer for.

A shop probably did it because 3 ss in 1 night? it oblivious

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doubt it was a shop, SCAMS are more likely Some people believe it or not just cant afford these trucks anymore, therefore....HURRY CALL 911

[ 2013-06-15, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No one had On-Star active?
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My boys 02 Z28 got stolen last weekend at the movie theater in union city.

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL SS  Ford pictures for NORCAL SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the ssf police found the one onstar box on the street also 2 were stolen 2 weeks ago from around the mission and geneva area.

Insurance said within the past month 43 trailblazer ss's have been stolen in the bay area with the vin number indicating the ss option.

The one that was stolen in mission hills 2 weeks ago the guy got up to go to the gym heard saw the truck lights on from inside the house and it started and took off. Insurance said that just like in LA someone has the scanner to get he key fob and they just unlock the truck and have a key ready to go. On the truck they found there was no damage to body or steering column but someone is cutting keys and by passing the alarm system.

--------------------
2011 CTS-V
4400 POUND PIG
11.3@94 1/4
102 1/8

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by NORCAL SS:
the ssf police found the one onstar box on the street also 2 were stolen 2 weeks ago from around the mission and geneva area.

Insurance said within the past month 43 trailblazer ss's have been stolen in the bay area with the vin number indicating the ss option.

The one that was stolen in mission hills 2 weeks ago the guy got up to go to the gym heard saw the truck lights on from inside the house and it started and took off. Insurance said that just like in LA someone has the scanner to get he key fob and they just unlock the truck and have a key ready to go. On the truck they found there was no damage to body or steering column but someone is cutting keys and by passing the alarm system.

Is that how they steal 98-02 camaros and firebirds

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Crazy stuff goin on tho, wonder if LS vehicles get takin in San jose cuz i never hear anything on here about the cars out there... Seems like these cars Always end up oakland areas stripped from what i hear

--------------------

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NORCAL SS:

sounds like some gone in 60 seconds movie plot, but i also feel it would be a shop doing this. they have your car for dyno tuning or modding, they have access to your vin, address and alarm system... and too many lil shops are coming out with lsx fox body mustangs, rx7 240sx etc etc
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Over here in so cal there seems to be the sane stuff goin around in the LA area, glad i live quite bit away from that

--------------------

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://m.today.com/news/police-admit-theyre-stumped-mystery-car-thefts-6C10169993

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And I was looking into buying tbss having seconds thoughts now. Since in the past month 43 went missing

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

I want to buy one but maybe I'm having second thoughts. Only have room in the garage for only to vehicles lol

--------------------
2011 Tahoe