Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Newest Cell Phone Plans....... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Newest Cell Phone Plans.......
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -

Discuss your disgust people. [Eek!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YUP ANIT THAT A B^^^^! [BS flag]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does somebody care to elaborate for those of us who don't watch the news? I get the idea obviously by looking at the pics but..... What's the deal? I have Verizon. Lol

--------------------
86' LX Vert

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
Does somebody care to elaborate for those of us who don't watch the news? I get the idea obviously by looking at the pics but..... What's the deal? I have Verizon. Lol

Then every convo you have had in at least the last year, Nsa has recorded. Obummer is shitting on 1a at this point. Basically Obummer is recording everything you say or do on your phone. Claiming it to protect us. Just 1 of 100+ links. This isn't the most in depth, but it was easy to find. Welcome to a tyrannical government. [patriot]

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/08/18850035-intelligence-chief-declassifies-prism-details-slams-reckless-disclosures?lite

[ 2013-06-08, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

Then ever convo you have had in at least the last year, Nsa has recorded. Obummer is shitting on 1a at this point.
Huh crazy. Good thing I'm a texter. Bitches better give me a discount for this. [Big Grin]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Then ever convo you have had in at least the last year, Nsa has recorded. Obummer is shitting on 1a at this point.
Huh crazy. Good thing I'm a texter. Bitches better give me a discount for this. [Big Grin]
They have those on record also. You beat my Ninja edit.. Added a link for you. [Razz]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

^ Everyone take note of this post
This is the type of constituent that gives politicians wet dreams. [Frown]

You might want to pay closer attention to what your public appointed officials are doing at the city, state & federal level. We end up with the officials we deserve when we either vote for big government or don't vote at all. [Frown]
To put it into a nutshell ARCH all of you cell phone records have been obtained and watched by the federal government in the sake of national security " After the Boston bombing " If you happen to make any out of the country phone calls after the time of the bombing you threw up a flag to have your cell phone records tracked by the government.

The same man who once said this....
http://youtu.be/kgXi95f_UoM
That video was from 2007 during his campaign. I really don't like hypocrites and there are too many in office. That goes for both major political party's. They both can suck a sick cause there both full of self centered pricks who are in office to get rich off of the voters incompetence to vote for anti establishment leaders.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

I don't vote. You can call that irresponsible if you wish. I, for the most part can't stand to watch all the depressing bull shit on the news. I most certainly don't make time to watch news on political events because most channels I would go to view such events would be politically biassed anyways.

Most of the people in office don't follow the plan they preach during elections. Constantly going back on what they said. So even if I take the time to get to know the candidates and make what I feel is a good selection, they are most likely going to disappoint me down the road anyways and make me feel foolish for placing the ballot in the box.

So again, I don't vote. I feel it's the responsible decision for me considering I don't follow the crap.
[patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont care.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Even better link. "The National Security Agency's monitoring of Americans includes customer records from the three major phone networks as well as emails and Web searches, and the agency also has cataloged credit-card transactions." Yup I don't care about Obummer trampling the Bill of Rights either. [Roll Eyes]

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324299104578529112289298922

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this a Verizon thing? or EVERYONE Thing?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
this a Verizon thing? or EVERYONE Thing?

Click the link above your post.. It tells you.. Hell read what I typed, it might help you also.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha every phone company does it and they have to have a court order to tap your line...

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They been doing it for over 7 yrs now

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And it looks like they are listening to members in congress as well.. If you heard the open forum on this matter you would be able to read between the lines

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Listen to this more then phone calls
I am listening to Obama Calls Secret Monitoring Programs Legal, Limited on All Things Considered with TuneIn Radio.

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Arch:
[qb] Does somebody care to elaborate for those of us who don't watch the news? I get the idea obviously by looking at the pics but..... What's the deal? I have Verizon. Lol

Then every convo you have had in at least the last year, Nsa has recorded. Obummer is shitting on 1a at this point. Basically Obummer is recording everything you say or do on your phone. Claiming it to protect us. Just 1 of 100+ links. This isn't the most in depth, but it was easy to find. Welcome to a tyrannical government. [patriot]

^This is a different view than I synthesized. They didnt record
or listen to any calls, they collected the numbers, calling cards, and phones that called one another. If someone was getting calls from a suspected terrorist cell, then a wire-tap would be requested through court order. I still don't fully agree with this, but its not quite as polarizing as the misconception that everything is being recorded.

Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by sinisterblk:
quote:
[qb] Does somebody care to elaborate for those of us who don't watch the news? I get the idea obviously by looking at the pics but..... What's the deal? I have Verizon. Lol

or listen to any calls, they collected the numbers, calling cards, and phones that called one another. If someone was getting calls from a suspected terrorist cell, then a wire-tap would be requested through court order. I still don't fully agree with this, but its not quite as polarizing as the misconception that everything is being recorded.

You really going to nit pick my blanket summary for a cafords member that can't even take time to read about how his/our tyrannical government is now taking a dump on his/our 1a? I added links for people that wanted to read for themselves. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://m.guardiannews.com/world/2013/jun/09/edward-snowden-nsa-whistleblower-surveillance

"Why should people care about surveillance?"
"Because even if you're not doing anything wrong you're being watched and recorded. The storage capability of the systems increases every year consistently by orders of magnitude where it's getting to the point you don't have to have done anything wrong. You simply have to eventually fall under suspicion by somebody - even by a wrong call. Then they can use the system to go back in time and scrutinise every decision you've ever made, every friend you've ever discussed something with and attack you on that basis to sort of derive suspision from an innocent life and paint anyone into context of a wrongdoer."
I think that's something what everyone should take a note on. Especially when it's coming from someone who worked for the NSA/CIA just few days ago.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sinisterblk:
quote:

You really going to nit pick my blanket summary for a cafords member that can't even take time to read about how his/our tyrannical government is now taking a dump on his/our 1a? I added links for people that wanted to read for themselves. [patriot]
They are recording EVERYTHING, the unlimited storage capacity from technology affords them this and they are using it against us. Wasn't the CIA supposed to spy on other countries?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Reminds me of the book "1984".
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol this is news to you all? do you know what the patriot act is?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
Reminds me of the book "1984".

It change the way i think about our government when i read that book. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!!!! its similar to V for Vendetta ( Propaganda Government) but yes it is tyrannical government.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOl and Snowden thinking Obama would get rid of this, instead he pushed it more.
Pretty much guaranteed they have all the records of all phone companies and i wouldn't be surprised if they've come on this site to see what we're talking about.

[ 2013-06-10, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Wildfire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com