Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need prayers for DIRTY SALLY.... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Need prayers for DIRTY SALLY....
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just got the news that he's back in the hospital not doing good. We almost lost him last year N I hope we don't lose him he's a cool funny dude N also is a member of our car club Savage Habits. Gonna try to go see him tomorrow once I find out where I can see him.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looked like he was doing good being sober, prayers sent
18x10roushes
¯
Member # 5269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18x10roushes  Ford pictures for 18x10roushes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hopefully fast Speedy recovery for your partna [patriot]

--------------------
http://fastgms-teamfast.com/

MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
RIP Willie G

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats wrong with him? very cool dude met him a few times at some shows.. hope he gets better!

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My prayers go to him and his family... [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
whats wrong with him? very cool dude met him a few times at some shows.. hope he gets better!

From what he told me a couple weeks ago was that the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with them after all the X-rays and tests. He's been having flu like symptoms for about a month now. Last year same thing was happening to him and nearly passed away. Also I'm not shure how much fam he has I remember he told me he lost both parents when he was a teen. I don't wanna lose another friend I've lost too many to everything you can think of. Stay strong Kenny!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not dirty Sally!!!!

I'll keep him in my thoughts. Pull through it brother!!!

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've known Kenny since 07, let me know what hospital he's at when you find out

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
5.0 LsX
¯
Member # 10017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0 LsX  Ford pictures for 5.0 LsX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
prayers for you kenny, hope you get better soon

--------------------
91' Notch

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn!, Get Better Kenny!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn Kenny! hang un there bruh! you can get thru this [patriot]

we still need to hit the range with my pea shooter and your firepower so hang it there!

[ 2013-05-23, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Definitely praying for him.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seen him posting on facebook about it! Hope he gets better! [patriot]
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let me know if Kenny needs anything. I'd be more then willing to bring him something while he's in the hospital. But tell him I draw the line at buying him over 50 nude mags or fatty patties..... I can't be seen buying those at my local LIQ. I have a reputation to uphold. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Same thing happened to my GF last year. She had flu symptoms, with stomach pains. Did some test and x rays and they said the pain was probably acid reflux. Gave her pills and sent her away.

Her condition got worse. So much pain she couldn't move. Took her in and they had to take her into the ICU.

Turns out she had a gull Stone that was blocking a pipe of some kind causing fluids to back up causing an appendicitis and some other problems. She was in and out of ICU for 5 months. The doctors said if she didn't come in when she did she would have been to far into it to recover.

Now she has type 1 diabetes and has to live with it the rest of her life. All because they missed the problem with all their x rays and lab tests. Misdiagnosis is bullshit.

[ 2013-05-23, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^ Aren't they liable for misdiagnosis?

I hope Kenny gets better. Get better Kinny! [patriot] [Frown]

Definitely a cool dude. Funny as hell haha. Sorry to hear. Keep us posted Neight.

[ 2013-05-23, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get well soon kenny

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that sux prayers are sent his way didn't he get banned from here?

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
^^^^ Aren't they liable for misdiagnosis?

She has a lawsuite going. They said it could take over a year tho.
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
1SLW4DR
¯
Member # 11498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLW4DR  Ford pictures for 1SLW4DR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Just got the news that he's back in the hospital not doing good. We almost lost him last year N I hope we don't lose him he's a cool funny dude N also is a member of our car club Savage Habits. Gonna try to go see him tomorrow once I find out where I can see him.

My prayers are sent. let me knw what hospital he's at when u find out

[ 2013-05-23, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: NotACop_281 ]

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn..prayers for him and his family for a speedy recovery. Get well

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
May god be with him and his family at this difficult. Neight how him that everyone's pulling through for him it'll help him gods with you Kenny

[ 2013-05-23, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I seen him today N well he gained a lot of weight due to his body not getting rid of fluids/waste. He also found out that his heart is three times the normal size.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top