Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ammo. Where?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Ammo. Where?
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where r u gun nuts buying ammo? Lol.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
SacStangDriver
¯
Member # 8304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacStangDriver  Ford pictures for SacStangDriver    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gun fairs.

--------------------
Need sidework done at great prices? I work on all makes and models from engine work to gears. Check engine light problems too. 916 912 3493

Posts: 1217 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Problem is all these gun nuts, conspiracy theory aholes and every wannabe special forces mercenary in the US fell for all the "they're going to take our guns away BS" and spiked sales which led to this whole mess and these ridiculous prices! I saw a store selling a 50 round box of 9mm the other day for $79.95!!!!!! All these manufacturers and politicians getting their kickbacks are laughing all the way to the bank. Wake up folks you fell for this gun control propaganda harder then people fell for "Change". I've been shooting guns since I can remember and I've been a gun owner for the better part of two decades and what I've seen at gun shops in the last few months is pathetic.

I have a couple boxes of every caliber saved up and was able to find a few at Walmart on Watt and TDS Guns in Rocklin has quite a bit of .45 ACP but other then that good luck man.

[ 2013-05-01, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SacStangDriver
¯
Member # 8304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacStangDriver  Ford pictures for SacStangDriver    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Problem is all these gun nuts, conspiracy theory aholes and every wannabe special forces mercenary in the US fell for all the "they're going to take our guns away BS" and spiked sales which led to this whole mess and these ridiculous prices! I saw a store selling a 50 round box of 9mm the other day for $79.95!!!!!! All these manufacturers and politicians getting their kickbacks are laughing all the way to the bank. Wake up folks you fell for this gun control propaganda harder then people fell for "Change". I've been shooting guns since I can remember and I've been a gun owner for the better part of two decades and what I've seen at gun shops in the last few months is pathetic.

I have a couple boxes of every caliber saved up and was able to find a few at Walmart on Watt and TDS Guns in Rocklin has quite a bit of .45 ACP but other then that good luck man.

you are correct on that one. i built my ar-15 last year for 800....good luck doing that now. all this conspiracy shit was for the sales of guns. everything is sold out or prices have sky rocketed.

--------------------
Need sidework done at great prices? I work on all makes and models from engine work to gears. Check engine light problems too. 916 912 3493

Posts: 1217 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lol I guess you missed the new law that lets cali confiscate anyone's firearm they mark ass mentally ill or felons. No one has a problem taking them from felons. But anyone that has ever taken any kind of antidepressant, or if you happen to be a soldier coming back with ptsd. You are fucked. Kiss you 2nd amendment good bye. They have a list of 20k people. But I guess us gun nuts are just buying into Feinstien's bullshit about her wanting to ban guns. You know like the bill she tried to pass when she was in San fran, That called for a ban on all hand guns.. Guess some people forgot what state we live in. [patriot] Not to mention dhs buying up 24-27 years of ammo with no war to fight. Helping to dry up the ammo supply. They supply a 1,000 more rounds per person that the army does it's guys in a war zone. But I guess it's just use gun nuts over reacting.. [Roll Eyes]

ps. Most of the rounds they are buying are hollow point rounds. Not intended for target practice. Also against the Geneva Conventions. So if they use them in the war to shoot bad guys. They would be committing war crimes. But hey just us over reacting..

[ 2013-05-01, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

lol I guess you missed the new law that lets cali confiscate anyone's firearm they mark ass mentally ill or felons. No one has a problem taking them from felons. But anyone that has ever taken any kind of antidepressant, or if you happen to be a soldier coming back with ptsd. You are fucked. Kiss you 2nd amendment good bye. They have a list of 20k people. But I guess us gun nuts are just buying into Feinstien's bullshit about her wanting to ban guns. You know like the bill she tried to pass when she was in San fran, That called for a ban on all hand guns.. Guess some people forgot what state we live in. [patriot] Not to mention dhs buying up 24-27 years of ammo with no war to fight. Helping to dry up the ammo supply. They supply a 1,000 more rounds per person that the army does it's guys in a war zone. But I guess it's just use gun nuts over reacting.. [Roll Eyes]

ps. Most of the rounds they are buying are hollow point rounds. Not intended for target practice. Also against the Geneva Conventions. So if they use them in the war to shoot bad guys. They would be committing war crimes. But hey just us over reacting..

This is exactly why guys like Cobraracer laugh at gun nuts, look man I own guns always have always will, served in the military, know guys with PTSD and have also seen hunters and outdoorsmen enjoy their right to bear arms, but people way overreact. You gotta find a more sensible common ground to combat all these liberals not just screaming "they're gonna take my guns, why can't I have an AK-47 it's in the 2nd Amendment and 'MERICA".

2011 CA Armed & Prohibited Persons System (APPS)

Prohibited Persons: felons, individuals with history of violence (domestic violence/restraining order) or severe mental illness (found mentally ill by a court), wanted persons (warrants).

I don't see anything in there too radical otherwise a long court battle for someone who does not fit these categories and has had their guns taken is sure to follow.

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I reload my own ammo. However, even components are sold out! (Primers,powders)

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
I reload my own ammo. However, even components are sold out! (Primers,powders)

I saw that the other day all the accessories tools etc were cleared off the shelves, crazy, hopefully this slows down soon then time at the range won't cost an arm and a leg.
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Exactly. I haven't been to the range since this hype!

--------------------
1996 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
Exactly. I haven't been to the range since this hype!

My girl keeps asking me to take her I'm always like um do you have extra money for bullets cause I sure as hell don't man's gotta eat LOL
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Shoot my lady's Xmas gift was a Stag AR with the pink MagPul gear, but I haven't takin her to shoot either

--------------------
1996 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

This is exactly why guys like Cobraracer laugh at gun nuts, look man I own guns always have always will, served in the military, know guys with PTSD and have also seen hunters and outdoorsmen enjoy their right to bear arms, but people way overreact. You gotta find a more sensible common ground to combat all these liberals not just screaming "they're gonna take my guns, why can't I have an AK-47 it's in the 2nd Amendment and 'MERICA".

2011 CA Armed & Prohibited Persons System (APPS)

Prohibited Persons: felons, individuals with history of violence (domestic violence/restraining order) or severe mental illness (found mentally ill by a court), wanted persons (warrants).

I don't see anything in there too radical otherwise a long court battle for someone who does not fit these categories and has had their guns taken is sure to follow.

So what part of what I said was untrue? Everything I said was truth. Maybe you should listen to what Fienstien has said. I guess some people just don't pay attention as much as others. Some people like to think happy thoughts. She has said it over and over again. She wants to ban all guns. Check out the bills they have gotten threw cali's state government.. The ones that will become law as of Jan. 1, 2014. Tell me again how they don't want to stop law abiding citizens from owning guns.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
www.outdoorsportsmanstore.com Share

Outdoor Sportsman is in Stockton, CA. Call 209-957-4867 for all hunting, fishing, shooting and gun repair needs in Lodi, Tracy, Modesto and Manteca or visit us.
4969 West Ln Stockton, CA 95210
(209) 957-4867

Stockton Outdoor Sportsman has a bunch of ammo.. They are out of 22LR like everyone else but have plenty of 380,9,.40,45 for pistols

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+10000000000

I've been shooting guns and hunting for 25+ years, my family has been hunting here for over 90 years. The gun culture in this country has gone way downhill in recent decades. The property defense argument has been distorted to serve a political purpose and certain gun owners eat that shit up. Sad situation.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One of the reasons people are freaking out about gun laws & driving up prices is 90% of gun owners don't want another AWB. You guys forget what that was like in the mid 90's? I was young and I remember how gun owner felt back then. They are trying to change the definition of what the 2nd amendment is. The government wants you to assume that it was written to protect your right to own hunting rifles........ Some of us know what the 2nd amendment really means & are laugh at when we try to explain why we still need it.

You can't keep the 1st amendment without the 2nd one.

[ 2013-05-02, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
One of the reasons people are freaking out about gun laws & driving up prices is 90% of gun owners don't want another AWB. You guys forget what that was like in the mid 90's? I was young and I remember how gun owner felt back then. They are trying to change the definition of what the 2nd amendment is. The government wants you to assume that it was written to protect your right to own hunting rifles........ Some of us know what the 2nd amendment really means & are laugh at when we try to explain why we still need it.

You can't keep the 1st amendment without the 2nd one.

I'll admit I'm the worst at typing up a proper worded response. But it still doesn't make anything I say, wrong or untrue. When Fienstien wants to make a Ruger 10/22 a assault weapon, people need to pay attention. I have been a gun owner for 25 years. Some gun owners act like they are better than others, just because they are "hunters", or because they don't own a ar-15. I know owning a ar-15 is like having a mustang. Some look better/faster than others. But in the end. It is the most popular rifle every made/owed, and the most modded. Just because they have the most popular rifle every. Doesn't mean they are of a lower class" of a gun owner.

[ 2013-05-02, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People who think that politicians aren't going to take away our guns are crazy. They will try and if you don't fight back they will. Don't just sit back and think they won't do it. 25 years ago here in CA you could buy a .50 rifle, try and do that now. If people just sit on their ass and say they won't do it, in 25 years we won't have anything.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

platinumplus
¯
Member # 2249

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for platinumplus  Ford pictures for platinumplus    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WWW.ammoseek.com

WWW.ammosupplywarehouse.com

[Cool]

Posts: 402 | From: SanJose CA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com