Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » mustang owner whos car was stolen from tow yard

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: mustang owner whos car was stolen from tow yard
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just saw the story commercial on chanel 7

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to see whatever happened with that won't be completely swept under the rug.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Monday, 11pm, channel 7!

[ 2013-04-27, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN YOU GUYS BEAT TO MY OWN POST LOL!!! Yeah it airs on Monday, hopefully they caught my good side lmao

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha nice..someone post it here after plz..too late for me, im in bed before that for work early..

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats im tired of crooked ass tow yards, there all crooks! and dont wana pay for there employs stealing stuff nor do i think they give a rats ass.
well a select few are ok lol!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have they found the car yet?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:

yea they found it a while ago

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Yeah he was joyriding the car robbing people in my car, then totals it trying to evade to police, crashed into 3 cars and ran over a center decide island. Cops beat his ass now he's facing 5 felony counts

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:
quote:

Yeah he was joyriding the car robbing people in my car, then totals it trying to evade to police, crashed into 3 cars and ran over a center decide island. Cops beat his ass now he's facing 5 felony counts
He, as in the tow truck driver?
You suing him for all he's worth?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

quote:
quote:
quote:

No it's more complex then that, it was an inside job, basically one of the security guards knew somebody and called them and told them the keys were in the car, "sfpd has a policy to take the keys if your present wen the car gets towed" so the guy goes straight to my car and he lets him off the lot without checkin paper wrk, then the guard quits wen the pd start to question him.

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No it's more complex then that, it was an inside job, basically one of the security guards knew somebody and called them and told them the keys were in the car, "sfpd has a policy to take the keys if your present wen the car gets towed" so the guy goes straight to my car and he lets him off the lot without checkin paper wrk, then the guard quits wen the pd start to question him.
Wow. That's just sick shit. What is wrong with people

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

WTF
88gotbarz?lx
¯
Member # 9072

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gotbarz?lx  Ford pictures for 88gotbarz?lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shame on the security gaurd. Screw tow yards. I paid them in pennies the last time they towed my shit. [Big Grin]
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can still sue dude.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com