Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Can swat order you out of your homes?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Can swat order you out of your homes?
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes I understand the severity of this day and how high profile the suspect was. I do think there needs to be a discussion on this. Also media was removed from the area. Authorities claim people left homes voluntarily. Hummmm

http://youtu.be/hJ72t27ug2c

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Apparently. They can also point their assault rifles at u. Police state FTL.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe exigent circumstances and being in "hot pursuit" will hold in court if a homeowner wants to sue for 4th violations...imo

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
I believe exigent circumstances and being in "hot pursuit" will hold in court if a homeowner wants to sue for 4th violations...imo

He's correct as far as I know. Notice how SWAT clears the houses around every armed barricaded suspect? It's all in the name a stafety and the department covering their asses in case a stray round goes thru a wall and hits someone. Another reason why they come off as dicks when you stand around spectating around a crime scene.

You know if the cops raided a home and didn't make an attempt to clear the houses around it they would be sued if someone was killed or injured. The police are damned if they do, damned if they don't LOL.

[ 2013-04-23, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
Yes I understand the severity of this day and how high profile the suspect was. I do think there needs to be a discussion on this. Also media was removed from the area. Authorities claim people left homes voluntarily. Hummmm

http://youtu.be/hJ72t27ug2c

They can and will do anything they want. Don't matter if it is against your rights or not. That is how they operate. They did the same shit in Katrina. You see the video of them going door to door? Hell they even tackled a 80 year old lady. Remember Obama saying weapons of war don't belong on our streets, yet you see Obama's weapons of war all over Boston. You see they pass CISPA? They are taking your/my freedoms one step at a time. Soon we will be a full on police state.

Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ After Boston Bombing

http://politicker.com/2013/04/bloomberg-says-post-boston-interpretation-of-the-constitution-will-have-to-change/

Tell me again, that they aren't after the constitution. [patriot]

[ 2013-04-23, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a few years back the police came to my old house about 3:00am. They rung the doorbell and said they were looking for a suspect who fled on foot and asked if they could come in my backyard. Before the officer got the sentence out his mouth and let me reply they kicked open my backyard gate and were looking around. My pitbull puppy was in the backyard and he must of been like 3 months old. The officer pulled out his gun like he was gonna shoot him. [Mad] Nobody was in my backyard and they left a big ass mess and didnt even close the gate when they left... bastards!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
a few years back the police came to my old house about 3:00am. They rung the doorbell and said they were looking for a suspect who fled on foot and asked if they could come in my backyard. Before the officer got the sentence out his mouth and let me reply they kicked open my backyard gate and were looking around. My pitbull puppy was in the backyard and he must of been like 3 months old. The officer pulled out his gun like he was gonna shoot him. [Mad] Nobody was in my backyard and they left a big ass mess and didnt even close the gate when they left... bastards!

U have a pitbull ur a criminal they had the right to do this. Jk man that's fucked up

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maybe living in another country would be better.... Or Sovereign land in the U.S.
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im sorry but this why other countries hate us. He are so fucking ignorant and selfish that we believe everything we do is right and knowone can fuck with us. If a team of swat comes to my house looking for someone I let them do their job if they destroy my property in the middle of the search than uncle sam can pay for that. They were looking for a suspect consider a terrorist in that neighborhood so why is it so hard to just let the professional do their job. They are amercans aswell. Just my 2 cents

[ 2013-04-23, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: losbadgts ]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is a difference between doing their job and abusing their power though

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here we go again. Dematards wanted a vote on gun control.( A term I use very loosely) Got it.. Wasn't what they wanted so. Fuck voting I'll(Obama) just use a executive order.. Just like I did to hide the fact we sold guns to the drug cartels..

Executive Action: Obama To Ban Importation of Ammo, Magazines and Gun Accessories Without Congressional Approval

Over the course of the last month, while Americans were distracted with the threat of nuclear war on the Korean peninsula and the devastation wrought by the Boston bombings, President Obama was quietly working behind the scenes to craft laws and regulations that will further erode the Second Amendment.

Congress, and thus We the People, may have unequivocally rejected federal legislation in March which aimed to outlaw most semi-automatic rifles, restrict magazine capacity, and force national registration, but that didn’t stop the President from ceding regulatory control over firearms importation to the United Nations just two weeks later. What the UN Arms Trade Treaty, passed without media fanfare by 154 counties, would do is to restrict the global trade of, among other things, small arms and light weapons. Opponents of the treaty argue that loopholes within the new international framework for global gun control may make it illegal for Americans to purchase and import firearms manufactured outside of the United States.

To further his gun-grabbing agenda, however, President Obama and his administration didn’t stop there.

Now they’re taking another significant step against Americans’ right to bear arms – and they’re doing it through Presidential Executive Action, a strategy that, once again, bypasses Congressional oversight and the legislative process.

…it appears that the BHO Administration is taking executive action on firearms importation. Take a few minutes to read this: After Senate setback, Obama quietly moving forward with gun regulation. Here is the key portion of the article:

“The Importation of Defense Articles and Defense Services — U.S. Munitions Import List references executive orders, amends ATF regulations and clarifies Attorney General authority “to designate defense articles and defense services as part of the statutory USML for purposes of permanent import controls,” among other clauses specified in heavy legalese requiring commensurate analysis to identify just what the administration’s intentions are. Among the speculations of what this could enable are concerns that importing and International Traffic in Arms Regulations [ITAR] may go forward to reflect key elements within the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.”[Emphasis added.]

Depending on how it is implemented, the implications of this change could be huge. With the stroke a of a pen and without the consent of Congress, ATF bureaucrats could make ANY gun part or accessory (including magazines) or ammunition that were originally manufactured or perhaps even those designed for military use no longer legal for importation for civilian use. That might mean no more milsurp parts sets. No more milsurp magazines. No more milsurp ammo. No more milsurp optics. Perhaps not even spare firing pins. This could be ugly.

I strongly recommend that you stock up on magazines, ammunition and spare parts for any of your imported military pattern guns, as soon as possible! Once an import ban is implemented, prices will skyrocket.

Source: James Rawles’ Survival Blog via The Prepper Website

Just five days ago the President vowed to push forward on gun control without Congress and Nancy Pelosi argued that no matter what Congress says, gun control is inevitable.

This latest round of Executive Actions is what they meant.

A direct on attack on the second amendment is difficult if not impossible, so they are trying to slither their way in through the backdoor by restricting international trade so we can’t import new firearms, by restricting access to accessories and gun parts, by heavily taxing ammunition and gun purchases, by mandating policies like forcing gun owners to have liability insurance, and of course, by identifying potentially dangerous gun owners and simply taking their firearms because of public safety concerns.

The President recently suggested that the American people have spoken, and that they want guns to be restricted, banned and heavily regulated.

If that’s so, then how is that a bipartisan Congress overwhelmingly rejected the President’s bid to restrict and outlaw private ownership of millions of weapons and gun accessories?

Going through the United Nations and now implementing Executive Actions to bypass America’s Constitutionally mandated system of checks and balances is an act of desperation.

Those who would take our rights have been left with no choice but to try and force their agenda upon us through dictatorial means.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whoa.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
Im sorry but this why other countries hate us. He are so fucking ignorant and selfish that we believe everything we do is right and knowone can fuck with us. If a team of swat comes to my house looking for someone I let them do their job if they destroy my property in the middle of the search than uncle sam can pay for that. They were looking for a suspect consider a terrorist in that neighborhood so why is it so hard to just let the professional do their job. They are amercans aswell. Just my 2 cents

What are we so selfish about?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would think that you FOX news watching gun blasting right wingers would be getting a hard on if a SWAT team decides to launch an assault on your house, because it would be an opportunity for a shoot out and I know that you gun nuts always dream about getting into an armed shoot with the government.

You republican voting right wingers always talk about civil war, so a gun battle with a SWAT team would be civil war "tune up " for you guys. [Big Grin]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont understand how people have a problem with our constitution and our god given rights. .if you dont like our constitution then get the fuck out of our country! ..just like these vegetarians that got a problem with people who eat meat so if you dont like the smell of burning meat then get off our planet!

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
I would think that you FOX news watching gun blasting right wingers would be getting a hard on if a SWAT team decides to launch an assault on your house, because it would be an opportunity for a shoot out and I know that you gun nuts always dream about getting into an armed shoot with the government.

You republican voting right wingers always talk about civil war, so a gun battle with a SWAT team would be civil war "tune up " for you guys. [Big Grin]

LOL you sir are so fucking retarded.. You bitches ask for a gun vote. Lost that vote, then cry more. 32 states have already begun/ have passed bills to shut down anything thing 2nd amendment related. So what is going to happen. Is gun owners and companies. Will all move to those firearms friendly states. Ware crime will be under control. Thanks to the high amount of armed law abiding citizens. While you and your tards will be stuck with little to no armed defense from the bad guys and the growing crime rates.. Stuck waiting 20+ mins for the over worked police to make it to your house..

Ha Ha tell me how that gun control is working for chi-town? Murder capital of the U.S.! I know you pray from the day one of us pro 2a guys goes off the deep edge and starts shooting up a school. But facts are facts. We don't do that kind of shit.. Mass shootings aren't our style. Gun blasting right wingers know how to shoot, so they get the guy they are after.. Believe me, I don't dream about the day am shooting at anyone. I ain't going to lie. I do dream of the day you meet up with a bad guy.. You and your smug ass will piss your pants and beg for your life, while you wait for the cops.

Which one are you?

-

-

[ 2013-04-24, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com