Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Renting a cnc machine.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Renting a cnc machine.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone know of a place in sac area that rents cnc machines for 80% lowers? I'm in stockton so any where close.. I have seen a few in San Jose, and a bunch in L.A. area. But I really don't want to drive that far, if I don't have to. You can pm me if you don't want to put it out there.. Everything is 100% legal, no shady shit, and no back door bullshit.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guys in SJ quit doing their group build parties. There's a guy in Auburn I think doing them. When I get home I can look up his contact info.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i love working at a precision machine shop..i can make anything i want...but back to your question..there is a guy that comes to my shop(bosses friend) at least once a week and always brings a new lower to sandblast..i can ask him if he can hook you up..pm me your info and i can pass it on to him so he can talk to you

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know a guy in sac he's legit. You have to go to his shop tho, it's all done automatic by a press of a button all computerized so no messing up
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
i love working at a precision machine shop..i can make anything i want...but back to your question..there is a guy that comes to my shop(bosses friend) at least once a week and always brings a new lower to sandblast..i can ask him if he can hook you up..pm me your info and i can pass it on to him so he can talk to you

Pm'd..

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by 306mustang:
I know a guy in sac he's legit. You have to go to his shop tho, it's all done automatic by a press of a button all computerized so no messing up

Well who is your guy? Pm me or put up his contact info up. Like I said. 100% legal gun owner, no shady shit. Just want to rent the cnc machine. I have a locked case to take it home once it is drilled out.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING