Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need Help (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Need Help
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i sold this motor in march i believe and the guy i sold the motor too claims that it is not the motor it needs. i originally bought this motor off of a member here and i do believe it is a the right year motor for the car the guy needs it for, he is claiming that the motor i sold to him about 6 months or more back isnt for his car. i told him its a 99-04 motor and here is a picture of the motor. he is claiming that if i dont return his money that he is going to file a case, i didnt sign no papers reading that i was going to warranty the motor, only signed one that i am leasing the motor to him as a new owner, i have been trying to go check out the motor but i work monday thru saturday from 9-6 at my job and the guys shop is closed sundays. here is the photo of the motor and i am going to try to loook thru cafords and find the add please help me identify this motor and determine if it is a pi motor of a sn95 4.6.

-

notice that the ac and powersteering are not on it, it did have pi heads along with the upper and lower pi and new edge fuel rails

[ December 30, 2012, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: 1ST0KGT ]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how do you lease a motor to the new owner?

and if you didn't warranty the motor how can he sue you for his money back?

tell him he bought it as is

edit: PI motor didnt have coil pack, they had coil on plugs

only other way to check is take valve cover off and look for the PI stamped on the heads

the water pump pully is also an older 99/early 01 motor or older 96-98 windsor block

[ December 30, 2012, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: SwEeT 03 Gt ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the coilpacks are from the sn95 age because they did change to coil on plugs and he told me the fuel rails are off a 96-98 as well, but the heads are stamped PI and th motor was pulled out a 2000 mustang gt not a 03-04

[ December 30, 2012, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: 1ST0KGT ]

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1ST0KGT:
the coilpacks are from the sn95 age because they did change to coil on plugs and he told me the fuel rails are off a 96-98 as well, but the heads are stamped PI and th motor was pulled out a 2000 mustang gt not a 03-04

99-04 had coil on plugs if those coil packs came with the motor that is not an 00 motor maybe the heads are but the block, internals are 96-98 but its benefits him because a pi swap bumps C/R up to like 10.3:1
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
quote:

99-04 had coil on plugs if those coil packs came with the motor that is not an 00 motor maybe the heads are but the block, internals are 96-98 but its benefits him because a pi swap bumps C/R up to like 10.3:1
the guy is not looking to race it or anything his intentions were to put a motor in a 2000 gt that he got for cheap with a blown motor and flip it, most of the motor is a 2000 gt even if it was a pi swap all he really needs to change is the coil on plugs and the fuel rail, and he should be good right? he has the real motor from a 2000 mustang gt but his problem is that he doesnt want to put more money into converting the motor i sold him, he claims the guy working on his car is charging him about the same as an engine rebuilt to convert it.

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Fuel rails are the same 96-04 all he needs is the cop harness off the blown motor and remove the coil packs

n let him try to sue you he'll lose ( although i still dont know how you lease a motor) and when he does counter sue for more money [Big Grin]

OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Yea

Yea

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

quote:
Fuel rails are the same 96-04 all he needs is the cop harness off the blown motor and remove the coil packs

n let him try to sue you he'll lose ( although i still dont know how you lease a motor) and when he does counter sue for more money [Big Grin]

He made me sign a paper saying he is owning the motor and that I'm selling it to him

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like dude bought what he bought knowingly and is SOL. didnt we all learn from the blown fr500 situation. he sold something as is and the buyer didnt inspect what he bought

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

quote:
quote:

He made me sign a paper saying he is owning the motor and that I'm selling it to him
then your good do u have a copy?
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well thats not a pi motor. Maybe just heads. And u sold so its sold. He is shit out of luck.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by OneFastHatch.:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Yea

Yea
Yea

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

he is not a member on the board but a police officer of sjpd, but what is getting me more irritated is that he wants to return the motor and get a refund on his money after hella months, but the problem is i dont have no money due to the fact that i am paying bills and helping my parents with shit, and i dont even have storage to keep a motor at my house, another thing is he brought a friend who claimed that he knew about cars to come check out the motor, his friend even gave him the thumbs up on buying the motor which he picked up the following afternoon, i am kinda bugged out because he keeps harrassing me thru text, when we already made a deal about me selling the motor for him and whatever it sells for he can keep the money, but now he wants to return the motor for a refund as if i am a shop, i even informed him when he bought it that i will not be doing such a thing

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

quote:
he is not a member on the board but a police officer of sjpd, but what is getting me more irritated is that he wants to return the motor and get a refund on his money after hella months, but the problem is i dont have no money due to the fact that i am paying bills and helping my parents with shit, and i dont even have storage to keep a motor at my house, another thing is he brought a friend who claimed that he knew about cars to come check out the motor, his friend even gave him the thumbs up on buying the motor which he picked up the following afternoon, i am kinda bugged out because he keeps harrassing me thru text, when we already made a deal about me selling the motor for him and whatever it sells for he can keep the money, but now he wants to return the motor for a refund as if i am a shop, i even informed him when he bought it that i will not be doing such a thing

then go to the sjpd an file a harassment on his ass! and just cause he's a pig he cant be doing that shit!
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

quote:
quote:

then go to the sjpd an file a harassment on his ass! and just cause he's a pig he cant be doing that shit!
that is what i intend on doing if it gets worse, it kinda sucks dealing with this cause i am not a bad person or i didnt intend on doing him dirty, im trying to help the man but he just keeps leading into wanting his complete refund, i am trying to avoid filing any case on him but i think its best in my interest to do so, and it sucks because i am trying to become a cop starting 2013 for sjpd lol

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You never intentionally did anything wrong and its been months.....I feel as tho he is not being very civil and not representing officers very well....

Tell him to pound sand.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
You never intentionally did anything wrong and its been months.....I feel as tho he is not being very civil and not representing officers very well....

Tell him to pound sand.

I never did, i told him to bring someone to check it out sense he didnt know much about engines, he did his friend okaied the motor, I wasnt trying to fuck anyone over but in his eyes he thinks that i did it on purpose, i never bullshit nobody and i am honest on what im selling, i tell people whats wrong and yes i have sold hella shit on cafords and whoever i sold and bought stuff on this forum if they remember me they know i am not a bad person, never disrespected anyone during trades or sells and even helped people in time of need.. he just seems to want his money back asap and i would if i can but i have needs that i need to get to such as getting a car, insurance, my teeth fixed and real life stuff

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say dont trip he cant do anything lol even if u intended on burning him.....u allowed him to inspect the motor and he purchased.....tell him to caugh the money up he gets paid well

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
I say dont trip he cant do anything lol even if u intended on burning him.....u allowed him to inspect the motor and he purchased.....tell him to caugh the money up he gets paid well

i know police officers get paid good, he making it seem like he desperactly needs the money, he was talking about his cbr honda bike with all the polished stuff on it, he even showed on in a escalade truck on 24z looking clean meanwhile at the time i had a cobra with a blown motor and my two feet n bicycle
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:

+1

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wtf is this leasing of a motor? Are you fucking rent-a-center or Aaron's rent to own?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Wtf is this leasing of a motor? Are you fucking rent-a-center or Aaron's rent to own?

If you were smart enough to read the thread you would of seen what I meant by "leasing the motor"

Happy New Years Eve CaFords [patriot]

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1st. Quit responding to his texts'. 2nd. Head over to the sjpd and file a complaint and show them copies of his texts to you and a copy of the contract. Done, and quit stressing.

[ December 31, 2012, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com