Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » So he didn't even use the ar-15. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: So he didn't even use the ar-15.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ban the ar-15.. You know the one he didn't even use to shoot the school up...

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, its been a pathetic show, watching all the anti firearm nuts trying desparately hide this fact.
Of course, letting facts like this get in the way of what they want isnt really gonna happen...

After all, this is just another law to punish the people who actually obey the laws, not the people who commit the crimes.

Good times!

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a feeling that this fact was being swept under the table. I remember one report right after the shooting, they said he had multiple hand guns and a rifle in the car.
If you can read the autopsy reports it will say what type and estimate on caliber used. That's one fact they can only hide if the doctor is paid off.
No I'm not wearing a tinfoil hat.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I had a feeling that this fact was being swept under the table. I remember one report right after the shooting, they said he had multiple hand guns and a rifle in the car.
If you can read the autopsy reports it will say what type and estimate on caliber used. That's one fact they can only hide if the doctor is paid off.

I heard about the "assault rifle" being found in his car exactly one time during the days after it happened and must have heard he actually used it 1000+ times. Absolutely agree that they were hiding this fact for as long as they could milk it and drum up support to ban AR's. What a bunch of douche bags (and you too cobraracer46).

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We are being played here.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
quote:

I heard about the "assault rifle" being found in his car exactly one time during the days after it happened and must have heard he actually used it 1000+ times. Absolutely agree that they were hiding this fact for as long as they could milk it and drum up support to ban AR's. What a bunch of douche bags (and you too cobraracer46).
Remember they all said, "They were all killed with .223 rounds"... So what is it? He used the ar or he didn't...? I like how the truth don't matter.. They lied in the reports saying .223 rounds were used to kill them.. Funny how facts trump their lies! Ban all media! Just when you thought the media couldn't be any worse.. Guess what... They did!

[ December 27, 2012, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:

Yup, as usual.

"The medium is the message."
- Marshall McLuhan

can't type

[ December 27, 2012, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: John91coupe ]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
(and you too cobraracer46).

Seriously though, you two should just kiss and get it over with. No your wife this or that, just kiss and end this bickering. You both know you want to use tongue but neither will admit it, it's ok, just do it, keep it on the down low so you don't have to make new threads about eachother, or toss eachothers screen names in the middle of COMPLETELY unrelated topics etc. Like Jordan said, "JUST DO IT!"

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
(and you too cobraracer46).

Seriously though, you two should just kiss and get it over with. No your wife this or that, just kiss and end this bickering. You both know you want to use tongue but neither will admit it, it's ok, just do it, keep it on the down low so you don't have to make new threads about eachother, or toss eachothers screen names in the middle of COMPLETELY unrelated topics etc. Like Jordan said, "JUST DO IT!"
Oooohhh...okay! NO TONGUES THOUGH! [Razz]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:You both know you want to use tongue but neither will admit it,

Oooohhh...okay! NO TONGUES THOUGH! [Razz] [/QB]
See [Wink]

[ December 27, 2012, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember reading reports saying all the shells recovered where from a handgun, then it says the assualt rifle was in the car, then he used the bushmaster and not the handguns, then its both that where used, now its all handguns again that he used. Media is so full of shit.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How can this reporting be tolerated. It's alarming how so many few people pay attention to this shit. Look at the Zimmerman case and the photos they used for that.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
How can this reporting be tolerated. It's alarming how so many few people pay attention to this shit. Look at the Zimmerman case and the photos they used for that.

I agree. That was total BS how they kept showing pics of Travon Martin when he was like 12 years old. He sure did look a lot older & thuged out when more recent pictures came out. [Wink]

I'm not saying I'm happy he died...... But if he did attack Zimerman like was reported, then he had every right to protect himself.

--------------------

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Went to a gun store in Sacramento today for lunch, we are definitely being played!!

[ December 27, 2012, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

Went to a gun store in Sacramento today for lunch, we are definitely being played!!
I wonder now sense this information has been brought to people's attention if the Democrats will hold off on bringing another AWB to the table. I highly doubt a republican congress would vote yes on that type of legislation.

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

I wonder now sense this information has been brought to people's attention if the Democrats will hold off on bringing another AWB to the table. I highly doubt a republican congress would vote yes on that type of legislation.
What do you think?

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What, the media jumped the gun so to speak and got the story wrong and everyone jumped to conclusions and now we're going to have a draconian piece of legislation which further diminishes our rights rammed down our throats?

-

[ December 28, 2012, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep just evidence of the Government and Media conspiring to push their own agenda, to disarm the American people so they can be conquered easier.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://youtu.be/W6-FtsnIFsc

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That video link has been making the internet rounds the last few days but is 2 weeks old and was as incorrect now as it was back then. Facts are, shooter left a shotgun in the car, primary weapon used was the rifle and he used one of two pistols on himself. That is what the CT police has verified. Believe in conspiracies if you want, but that is what is being consistently reported by ALL news agencies

Newtown shooter: Stole weapons from mother
Clackamas Mall shooter: Stole weapons from uncle
Columbine: weapons purchased by an 18 year old friend and given to 17 year old shooters

Seems to me the problem isn't guns, it's negligent owners. Secure your weapons, don't let anyone know how to get into your gun safe unless you're willing to answer for the crimes they may commit. I'm not for banning guns, but I would have no problem if any of the above people did serious time behind bars for their negligence. Perhaps if there were such a law, they would have taken more care of their weapons and it would have never happened. Especially the mom, she knew her son was a whack job, yet did little to keep them out of his hands

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

-

-

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-demand-obama-issue-executive-order-making-white-house-federal-buildings-and-events-gun-free-zones/JlLk2nfs

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Here's a video of the police taking the gun out of the trunk. Its hard to tell what it is, the shell that comes out looks like a shotgun shell but i don't think i have seen a shotgun that can be cleared like that and also if you look closely to the front of the barrel it definitely looks like an AR A post sight on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLrxSgkqJQc

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Pretty sure that's not a AR. Never seen a standard AR cleared like that.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Pretty sure that's not a AR. Never seen a standard AR cleared like that.

Yeah but i have seen an AK47 cleared like that

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

I'm going with shotgun or some kind of hunting rifle.

Of course we'll probably never know the truth because we have a bunch of lying bastards in the media and the government!

[ December 29, 2012, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: John91coupe ]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com