Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I got a few ideas on how we can lower crime in the USA

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I got a few ideas on how we can lower crime in the USA
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If banning guns is going lower the amount of deaths/crime due to the fact there would be less guns or making them illegal to own is better for everyone's safety, then banning the use of all marijuana, cocaine, heroine, alcohol, cigarettes, chewing tobacco..... Would in theory stop all drug related deaths? Maybe we should try banning all of those things because they kill more people then guns do? After that we can put a ban on cars. Will create whole city's that are drug free zones. Whole city's where you can't drive a car. That should drastically lower the amount of deaths her right? We could even ban bicycles because people can fly off the road and hit a tree.... Or go off a cliff and tumble to their death. I know if Sunny Bono didn't ski down that steep slop he would still be alive today.

Anyone else have any great suggestions on how we could stop innocent deaths from occurring here in America? [Big Grin]

[ December 22, 2012, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We can get rid of the armed forces. Because when they have to go fight they could die. And when they do fight they kill people!
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Buckets. 25 children a year drown in buckets, the kind we wash our Mustangs with. Of course that means that Mustangs are contributing to the deaths.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
SteveL
¯
Member # 1241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveL  Ford pictures for SteveL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A 20 year old killing 28 children and adults with a gun is not the same as 28 twenty year olds dying from a drug overdose.

One did it to themselves. The other didn't have a choice.

Posts: 578 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Chinitzzz
¯
Member # 10751

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinitzzz  Ford pictures for Chinitzzz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ban cell phones since ppl always get distracted and crash while texting or talking while driving [Big Grin]

--------------------
1987 coupe -under construction

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ban cars (or people over 80).

http://legacy.utsandiego.com/news/state/20030716-1639-ca-marketaccident.html

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Fast(er) Eddie
¯
Member # 4737

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast(er) Eddie  Ford pictures for Fast(er) Eddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ban Air [/Thread]

[ December 22, 2012, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Fast(er) Eddie ]

--------------------
2004 DSG Vert

Posts: 584 | From: Dirty Five Thirty | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got one for cobraracer

If someone dies from riding across the new bay bridge on his/her bicycle hopefully they'll ban the bike lane and turn it into a car lane. This in effect will reduce further casualties

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
I got one for cobraracer

If someone dies from riding across the new bay bridge on his/her bicycle hopefully they'll ban the bike lane and turn it into a car lane. This in effect will reduce further casualties

Wishful thinking? [Smile]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In no way am I in favor of banning guns, but you just compared guns to crack, as if your addicted to your gun as if someone else is addicted to crack.

Here's a couple of questions to find out if your addicted to your gun, like others are addicted to crack:

1) would you sell your mommas TV shoot a round off a hand gun?

2) would you go without eating to buy a rifle?

3) and would you lie to me, and tell me you're not high off gun powder, knowing you just fired off Some shots right before we talked?

Lol, just putting things in perspective. I get what you're trying to say, but in no way can guns be compared to drugs. Different cause and effect.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ My poin is Crack, Heroin, PCP, Meth & all the other ones are already illegal. Yet they are killing more people every year then AR-15's & AK's do. [Wink]
If they really cared about saving children then they would find a way to cut cost to some bloated government program so they could really have protective measures at public schools.
Taking my AR's isn't going to stop school shootings. Getting people with mental problems in hospitals WILL make a difference. [patriot]

--------------------

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
^ My poin is Crack, Heroin, PCP, Meth & all the other ones are already illegal. Yet they are killing more people every year then AR-15's & AK's do. [Wink]
If they really cared about saving children then they would find a way to cut cost to some bloated government program so they could really have protective measures at public schools.
Taking my AR's isn't going to stop school shootings. Getting people with mental problems in hospitals WILL make a difference. [patriot]

What you are saying is oxycotton, vicodin, zanex and all the other prescription drugs are ok for you?

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

What you are saying is oxycotton, vicodin, zanex and all the other prescription drugs are ok for you?
No but those drugs are prescription drugs. People do abuse the shit out of them but you can't ban drugs that are used for real medical purposes. They would be considers an illegal drug if you have them when you weren't prescribed them.

--------------------

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only reason doctors prescribe them is to make money. After someone is hooked on those drugs they are usually hooked for life, all because the doctor said it was ok to take. But in reality what does he really know, how to do good in school get a certificate and fuck up familys lifes.

--------------------
old set up
new set up
?

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

All that has to do with how corrupt our government is

--------------------
old set up
new set up
?

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com