Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys todays the first day i'm able to stay awake for any duration of time so i thought i'd take this time to let everyone know whats been going on with me. So last saturday i went to my friends house for a small b-day get together wound up asking someone to leave the house walked him outside to get him away from the girls that were pissed at him. he was totally respectable and non aggressive towards me. the last thing i remember is him agreeing to leave and i turnned to head back to the house! next thing i know i'm in the emergency room with a gash in the back of my head both mysinus areas are smashed in i have multiple face an skull fractures a broken nose a ruptured ear and neck and throat are swoolin from being stomped on. What the fuck is wrong with people! all i do is live a happy life and do for my family. and now my 4 year old son is afraid to even look at me!!!
Revved up
¯
Member # 11321

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revved up  Ford pictures for Revved up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats horrible man.... I just cant understand some people.... I hope you have a speedy recovery.

--------------------
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyixgrPn4g1qc1ac7o1_500.gif

Posts: 275 | From: Fairfield, Ca | Registered: Sep 2011  |  :
SEV7NS91GT
¯
Member # 11694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEV7NS91GT  Ford pictures for SEV7NS91GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Find the dude, thats a bitch move. He didnt have the balls to do anything face to face bro. U look for the fucker amd get ur payback. Thats the kind of shit that pisses me off, dudes that dont have the balls to look you in the face and fight you like a real damn man. Sucks what happened bro hope you feel better but i would totally be looking for this asshole and give him whats coming to him.

--------------------
El Sev7n
91 GT
88 CRX Si
2005 pony
2010 G37
2010 civic si coupe

Posts: 388 | From: Bay Area SJ | Registered: Feb 2012  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear dude... One thing I have learned over a period of time is to never turn your back on a potential threat. People are dirty n do fucked up shit. Gotta be vigilant these days and never assume that someone will not do something. Either way man, hang in there n try to get well soon.
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My first recommendation would be to recover fully. I would also recommend beating the dog shit out of the dude but I really don't think that's the type of man you are or should be in this case. Don't spend time looking for the guy spend it rebuilding your family. I pray the best for you and your family and hope to hear nothing but good news from you

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm totally sorry for this to happen and I prey that you have a speedy recovery. I know the street mentalaty is dont "snitch" on anyone but when someone puts your life on the line and endagers your children not having a father for the rest of their lives it calls for justice. That was cowardly and that can be considered battery and depnding on your condition he can be slapped with a felony. An eye for an eye, I know you would like to beat this piece of shit to kingdom com but you dont want to end yourself up in jail. Make sure you put this fucker where he belongs.

--------------------
03 Terminator

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thaks you guys for all the love! i'm 34 and have been through a lot of shit.revenge would be great but where does it stop! i've got a family and another boy due in march. he was arrested on sunday but posted bail that same day! hows this happen they said he has a violent history. there charging him with felony assault and felony use of a deadly weapon! but they said they cant charge him with attemptes murder because he hasnt stated that he intended to hurt me!! my guess is hell do a small amount of time and this wont change his life one bit!!! exce3pt for maybe make him feel like he conqured something. thnks for the support guys!!!!! man it suks being baby sat by your mother
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The best way to handle the situation is to not hold on to it anymore than you have to. The scars that we have do prove that the past is real, but you can't have the past dictate your future. I'd forgive him now, move on and don't worry about revenge. Revenge only empowers the past and you will never be able to move forward from this point on until you forgive and move on. And keep in mind that forgiveness has nothing to do with what this cocksucker did to you and everything to do with your healing process.

Glad you're alive so we can talk more shit about how the niners are going to rape the seacocks this weekend for the NFC West championship. Brady sucks

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry bud, please do everything in your power to not let him get away with this. Pictures, show up at his court hearings etc. If you fade away, it will make it easier for him to slip through the cracks.

You and your family deserve better

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please beg the judge and jury to give him decades in jail. This piece of shit doesn't deserve to be free right now even, that is some major bullshit. Make sure you take all his money for the rest of his life too.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn bro sorry to hear this! hope you have a speedy recovery and get back to normal life

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do everything in your power to make sure this guy gets what he deserves in court. As for now enjoy the holidays with your family and let go of the memories until its time to lock away this pos.

--------------------
03 Terminator

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guy sounds like a real pussy to pull shit like that. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Do you know where he lives? Want me to contact my cousin Sal back in the Bronx?

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't respect that!!!!!

That's hella fucked up, I wish you knew the people I do!!! But please watch your self, some people have so much bitch in them they don't respect getting the police called on them, and try to press an issue to get charges dropped. Just some advice

Was he a youngster, or just drunk???

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sue him for everything he has or might have. Lost wages, damages, hospital bills... Might not get nothing but worth a shot. Put a protective order on him so the next time you see him he'll go back to jail and you don't have to worry about this POS coming back around.
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
Please beg the judge and jury to give him decades in jail. This piece of shit doesn't deserve to be free right now even, that is some major bullshit. Make sure you take all his money for the rest of his life too.

This

--------------------
1966 Mustang

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:

This
THIS!! +100000.. Sorry this happened to you bro.. Hope for a speedy recovery!

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear this shotime.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to know what he hit you with? Seems like too much from just a fist..

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shit sucks. But like everyone knows shit always pops off at house parties. One thing to avoid next time or just always watch your back. Hope you had a quick recovery
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

once again thanks for all the support fellas! trust me I have people around me that are ready to remove the life from this guys body! But to me that wouldnt fix anytthing! this guy is a piece of shit and i'm trusting that before the day he dies he gets everything that he deserves, and hopefully he doesnt hurt anyone else till then. hopefully soon i can actually type for my self so my lady doesnt have too. i'm having trouble with memory and sight. peaco out fellas!! oh yeah just located an original owner 85 svo for a great price atleast the seller is willing to hold for me but if anyones got any intereiior parts let me know!!!
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:

This
THIS!! +100000.. Sorry this happened to you bro.. Hope for a speedy recovery!
[worship] [worship] [worship] Hope you get better soon bro..The guy that did this to you will have his ass handed to him 50 times worse..Hope u have a quick recovery..Have a good christmas with your family..God bless you... [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear that man. I hate when people do that shit. Pisses me off big time. I got hit in the head from behind with a rock and some how I didn't pass out. I got lucky enough to beat the living snot out of him. Then after 30 min found out I had a concusion but I was too pissed to notice the pain at that time lol... Hope this guy gets everything he deserves and you have a quick and great recovery. Wish you and your family the best of luck.

-Moses

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a way to get a CCW for your self. sucks to hear this happend hope you have a speedy recovery
Posts: 771 | From: My 44 Magnum says HI | Registered: May 2007  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sue his ass for everything he has now and for everything he may earn in the future.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com