Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Your not gonna believe what my 4 year old niece asked Santa for this year.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Your not gonna believe what my 4 year old niece asked Santa for this year.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A little back story about my niece Sofia. She's a beautiful little 4 year girl who looking a her you wouldn't ever expect her to be a tom boy. She loves snakes, spiders & sharks..... She even got in trouble for playing stupid zombies on one of our iPhones LOL.

So this year for Christmas she asked Santa for this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJrV1Oy2icg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

When she tried to describe to us WHAT she wanted for Christmas she replied, " I'm getting an Alien Worm Cooker from Santa." when we asked her to elaborate on what this alien worm cooker was she just replied back, " You will find out on Christmas morning..... When Santa brings it."

Now this leads us to believe that at the young tender age of 4, that she is already questioning the existance of Santa LOL. This little girl is too smart for her own good.

Anyone else have some odd gifts their kids asked for this year or previous years?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's awesome!! ROFL
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wrap her up a microwave and put its from santa.... be one step ahead
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If i was 6 or 7 that woulda been the coolest toy ever.

Now being old, that looks like the most disgusting thing ever.

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha. I believe it. I have a 4 year old niece myself. Like you said there too smart for their own good. She hasn't asked for a worm cooker but she definitely makes my brain spin often with the things she says Lol.. Make sure you get her that toy for Christmas she might just end up being a scientist [patriot]

Not sure about letting her eat that stuff though lol..

[ December 18, 2012, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: SSF_5.0_WARRIOR ]

Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ She will be getting that from Santa this year LOL. We got her & her little sister some clothes & toys. [Smile]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My 5 year old niece once told me my girlfriend can speak Spanish because she's indian.
After laughing I realized she was kind of right.....
The word Indian describes the indigenous people and since this is Cali, she's technically right.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com