Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If you frequent Pick-n-Pull often, I could use your help:

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: If you frequent Pick-n-Pull often, I could use your help:
67stang
¯
Member # 549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 67stang  Ford pictures for 67stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you live in Northern California (SF Bay Area) or in the Central Valley (Modesto, Stockton) and visit the Pick-N-Pulls out there, I've got an opportunity you may be interested in. I'm looking for a few reliable people who want to make a few-hundred dollars a month for 1-2 hours of work a week. This will require you to visit your local Pick-N-Pull once a week, you choose the day and time. It's contract work and perfect if you have an existing job with some spare time, and/or just want to earn some cash. You won't be pulling parts or anything like that, this is just some inventory identification work using my company's app - we provide the mobile device.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks (and thanks to the CAFords admins for allowing me to post this.)

[ December 18, 2012, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: 67stang ]

dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your box is full pm me.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com