Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Set a date and time to have a conversation about gun policy in the United States. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Set a date and time to have a conversation about gun policy in the United States.
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If the slaughter of 20 small children by fuckin peice of shit with an assault rifle doesn't at the very least initiate a renewal of the assault weapons ban, then I'm done caring.

I've singned this petition and I encorage you to do the same.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/set-date-and-time-have-conversation-about-gun-policy-united-states/gzWCnDSX

and I plan to donate to the brady foundation

[ December 15, 2012, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honest question for you. I am a responsible gun owner who has a handgun and an AR15. Do you want extensive testing and background checks or do you think I should not have them all together?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Prepare to stop caring...

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
+1 Stop caring! [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The assault rifle was in the car?? Two handguns were actually used.. But you sir, are ignorant if you think banning guns is gonna put a stop to gun violence. You think banning them is gonna stop criminals from getting their hands on a gun?? Hell no..

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Liberal douche

--------------------
Jesus is king!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bad boys don't use legal guns.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There needs to be some type of gun control or better yet bullit control. But banning them all together is not the answer. The problem is people dont' know how to fukin store there weapons. Then somebody gets a hold of them and does some shite like this. Under your bed or in your closet is not the place to store them. Be responsible and buy a gun safe. There should be a law that everyone that owns a gun should have the pd come and check there storage procedures. I know more than a couple of people that have guns and have no safe to keep them safe.

Buy a safe people. Most of u have guns more expensive then the cheap safes to being with.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So gun control will stop all killings? Dumbest shit I've ever heard. When folks go out to kill people they dont go to the gun store, legally buy a gun and then go kill whoever they wanted. A crazy killer will find a way to get a weapon. If he can't find a gun/rifle he will then make a bomb. There is no cure to this disease.

Killings of innocent lives will happen no matter what these politicians try to do. People want to find solutions to a problem that cant be fixed.

--------------------
To be or not to be

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
The assault rifle was in the car?? Two handguns were actually used.. But you sir, are ignorant if you think banning guns is gonna put a stop to gun violence. You think banning them is gonna stop criminals from getting their hands on a gun?? Hell no..

No there was not a assault rifle in the car. The was a 100% legal rifle in the car. It did not have a auto select.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Compromise, obviously it's young folks killing folks.

25 and up to own a weapon, and negligence charged to owner if user is under 25.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NO i will not have my right to protect myself, my family and my property taken away.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Janet remember this ?

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011565;p=16

-

--------------------
The anti-crew

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:

No there was not a assault rifle in the car. The was a 100% legal rifle in the car. It did not have a auto select.. [patriot]
The point is there has been an uproar saying that he used the rifle with high capacity mags which is why this "ban ar 15s" has come about.. but the thing about the safes is the way it shud be.. ill be perfectly fine with my place inspected ..

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If banning "assault rifles" will work than that mean there isn't millions of people in this country abusing illegal substances......

NOT!!!!!!

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So we also need a phsyc/ background check people when they buy shit ton of fertalizer so they won't be ale to make bombs too?

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by 408LIGHTNING:
If banning "assault rifles" will work than that mean there isn't millions of people in this country abusing illegal substances......

NOT!!!!!!

It worked for bombs... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

-

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cobraracer46, why don't you just disarm yourself and leave the rest of us alone. Disarm your whole family while your at it or better yet, move your ass over to Palestine and throw some rocks!
From what I'm hearing now that this crazy Adam Lanza loser had a mild form of autism which explains a lot. Now that is just fucked up!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
Janet remember this ?

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011565;p=16

-

whos that?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
Janet remember this ?

-

whos that?
Guess?

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

If my name was fuckin jan I would hate the world too lmao

--------------------
The anti-crew

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If my name was fuckin jan I would hate the world too lmao

AKA Janet [Wink]

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Is that Cobraracer46?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com