Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone know any good jobs hiring with no drug test? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anyone know any good jobs hiring with no drug test?
2012 5.0 MUSTANG
SPOILED
GHETTO BRAT
Member # 10639

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2012 5.0 MUSTANG  Ford pictures for 2012 5.0 MUSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got laid off and need a job bad it's been a month and can't find anything that don't drug test. I don't know what to really do. I'll commute if needed anywhere in the bay. Warehouse work. Thanks

--------------------
Jesse Vigil from Hayward,CA of Legion 510 aka "2012 5.0 MUSTANG" aka legionryder510 aka "BLOWN T-5" aka sic88stang@ aka "chicken coupe" is banned for making a fake account, pretending he owns a 2012 5.O and pretending to be overtly ghetto to tarnish CAFords.com's image.

Jesse made 5 fake posts here. First two posts were about finding street racing spots. Last three posts were about finding jobs that don't require drug testing, claiming drug testing is designed to keep out minorities.

A) Why do semi-ghetto people like yourself constantly make fake accounts here pretending to be truly ghetto? Many non-ghetto people here actually fall for this trick.

B) Why not stop doing drugs, get your GED and enroll in a college like millions of other Americans? Contrary to popular belief these days, moochers like yourself are ONLY entitled to what you WORK for. Don't come complaining here because you can't get a job. You can't get a job because you didn't do your homeWORK the first 18 years of your life and did drugs the last 6 years of your life. Now the world is teaching you a lesson your parents didn't--> The global system doesn't discriminate against skin color. It discriminates against lazy!

By the way--> This is what he actually drives EDIT: Link removed as owner requested, even though he personally posted it online publicly online for everyone to see.

UPDATE: The nerve. After trolling, making CAFords look bad and making THREE fake accounts, Jesse STILL thinks he's ENTITLED to a CAFords.com account!

"From: Jesse Vigil

Please bring back my other account. Blown t-5"

What's wrong with people these days? What makes people today think they're ENTITLED to things they don't work for or contribute towards?

Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stop doing what you are doing and pass that test bre [Smile]

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2012 5.0 MUSTANG:
I got laid off and need a job bad it's been a month and can't find anything that don't drug test. I don't know what to really do. I'll commute if needed anywhere in the bay. Warehouse work. Thanks [/QU

You should start by stop doing drugs so you can pass a drug test.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like its time to sell the stang, if you dont want to be drug tested i heard the cartels are hiring, there laying off people left n right [Eek!]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sell weed. No drug test involved + Tax Free! [Whoo Whooooo!]
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whole foods

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
2012 5.0 MUSTANG
SPOILED
GHETTO BRAT
Member # 10639

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2012 5.0 MUSTANG  Ford pictures for 2012 5.0 MUSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know. But everyone smokes now days. And all these places drug test just to keep minorities from being hired anyways

--------------------
Jesse Vigil from Hayward,CA of Legion 510 aka "2012 5.0 MUSTANG" aka legionryder510 aka "BLOWN T-5" aka sic88stang@ aka "chicken coupe" is banned for making a fake account, pretending he owns a 2012 5.O and pretending to be overtly ghetto to tarnish CAFords.com's image.

Jesse made 5 fake posts here. First two posts were about finding street racing spots. Last three posts were about finding jobs that don't require drug testing, claiming drug testing is designed to keep out minorities.

A) Why do semi-ghetto people like yourself constantly make fake accounts here pretending to be truly ghetto? Many non-ghetto people here actually fall for this trick.

B) Why not stop doing drugs, get your GED and enroll in a college like millions of other Americans? Contrary to popular belief these days, moochers like yourself are ONLY entitled to what you WORK for. Don't come complaining here because you can't get a job. You can't get a job because you didn't do your homeWORK the first 18 years of your life and did drugs the last 6 years of your life. Now the world is teaching you a lesson your parents didn't--> The global system doesn't discriminate against skin color. It discriminates against lazy!

By the way--> This is what he actually drives EDIT: Link removed as owner requested, even though he personally posted it online publicly online for everyone to see.

UPDATE: The nerve. After trolling, making CAFords look bad and making THREE fake accounts, Jesse STILL thinks he's ENTITLED to a CAFords.com account!

What's wrong with people these days? What makes people today think they're ENTITLED to things they don't work for or contribute towards?

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought people posting for a smog hook up was dumb. But this one beats it.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This post is retarded let me think

1. Stop doing drugs
2. Drink some cleanse Shit the day before your test
3. Get a bladder bag and have your mommy pee in it unless she's who you get high with lol

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This can't be serious
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol.Cafords.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2012 5.0 MUSTANG:
I know. But everyone smokes now days. And all these places drug test just to keep minorities from being hired anyways

Haha so your saying only minorities take drugs? I take offense to that and to stay on topic are you also saying that minorities are too stupid to figure out a way to cheat a drug test

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FAIL and in before the BAN,

Who signs up a year ago then starts asking troll questions....

[ December 06, 2012, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

2012 5.0 MUSTANG
SPOILED
GHETTO BRAT
Member # 10639

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dean-93:
Whole foods [/QUOT

I'll have to check them out. Thanks for being serious on here

--------------------

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my IQ just dropped [Frown]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You need rehab if drugs are more important than getting money!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Not true. I'm a minority, African-American at that... I smoked weed throughout high school but stopped my senior year because I realized it did nothing for me... Now I'm high off LiFE all the time because its nice making progress...

I would never hire you. If you can't stop smoking weed then what kind of employee will you be? Also, it's not addicting so don't try as throw that out there.

People like you piss us REAL black men off. Hope your car get repo'ed lol

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check your local police department..They might have an open position for you...Oh I almost forgot IBTL and in befor the BAN.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
CAStang
¯
Member # 9568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAStang  Ford pictures for CAStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow........
Posts: 351 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GOD is my drug
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
fast305s
¯
Member # 11897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fast305s  Ford pictures for fast305s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I got laid off and need a job bad it's been a month and can't find anything that don't drug test. I don't know what to really do. I'll commute if needed anywhere in the bay. Warehouse work. Thanks

You sir are an idiot.

--------------------
Built, not bought.

95 mustang gt
73 f-100
06 powerstroke

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Towlie, you're too much!!!!
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol at this.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check out the warehouse position at the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. The warehouse boss is a minority and was arrested once for drug possession so I think you'll be ok there.
StangCity510
¯
Member # 11711

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StangCity510  Ford pictures for StangCity510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ham'nEggs:
Sell weed. No drug test involved + Tax Free! [Whoo Whooooo!]

Jail time for your retirement.

--------------------
will work for stangs

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com