Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Politics sure is funny

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Politics sure is funny
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So now we are threatening Syria with military action if they use gas on the anti government forces. Am I crazy for wondering why we are butting in on another countries civil war? Are we the world's police force? Suppose there was a civil war in the US and China threatened military force against the US government if they bombed the anti government forces. Are we a country that only threatens other countries that can't strike back at US soil? We seem pretty wimpy against countries that have ICBM's with nuclear warheads but very agressive against the stoneage people. Can we discuss without name calling?

[ December 05, 2012, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: John91coupe ]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't get me started.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Intervining when a country is threatening to use chemical warfare at all is the right thing to do. I'm not for America getting into every ones business but chemical warfare is not humane and once everyone is "ok" with it being used it will change the world in a bad way.

If you don't know what that shit will do to the Human body then look it up, its a slow and agonizing death and there is NO way to target military only even if it was ok to use

Here is a link to the sarin nerve gas that they had loaded into the bombs and were ready to go

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/sarin/basics/facts.asp

http://feww.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/20189340.jpg?w=500&h=374

[ December 06, 2012, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: 915.0gt ]

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The u.s is the best cuntry there is..
BUT!!
Is to nosey

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

87_Hatch
¯
Member # 6714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87_Hatch  Ford pictures for 87_Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"War has rules, mud wrestling has rules,...politics has no rules" for got whose quote tht is but so true.

--------------------
Yeeeeeeaaaaa buuudddyyy

Posts: 316 | From: redwood city, CA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 915.0gt:
Intervining when a country is threatening to use chemical warfare at all is the right thing to do. I'm not for America getting into every ones business but chemical warfare is not humane and once everyone is "ok" with it being used it will change the world in a bad way.

If you don't know what that shit will do to the Human body then look it up, its a slow and agonizing death and there is NO way to target military only even if it was ok to use

Here is a link to the sarin nerve gas that they had loaded into the bombs and were ready to go

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/sarin/basics/facts.asp

http://feww.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/20189340.jpg?w=500&h=374

I agree that gas or germ warefare is hideous and should never be used on anyone. But, it seems we are eager to step in with "military" action against Syria if they end up using it. So the question is, why should the US play international police in foreign affairs? Pretty easy to stomp on Syria since they have no way to retaliate against the US mainland. Say for example, what if it was China or Russia that threatened to gas some group in their country? Do you think we would threaten military action against them? I have a feeling we would be running to the UN in that case. See my point?

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We are the backbone of the world's police.Duh. [Roll Eyes]
And you cant see the sense behind NOT fucking with nuclear capable countrys?

[ December 06, 2012, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
We are the backbone of the world's police.Duh. [Roll Eyes]
And you cant see the sense behind NOT fucking with nuclear capable countrys?

Okay, seriously I can't tell if you're being sarcastic funny or serious. Happens sometimes in written messages.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87_Hatch:
"War has rules, mud wrestling has rules,...politics has no rules" for got whose quote tht is but so true.

That was Ross Perot.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by pharaoh:
BUT!!
Is to nosey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
So now we are threatening Syria with military action if they use gas on the anti government forces. Am I crazy for wondering why we are butting in on another countries civil war? Are we the world's police force? Suppose there was a civil war in the US and China threatened military force against the US government if they bombed the anti government forces. Are we a country that only threatens other countries that can't strike back at US soil? We seem pretty wimpy against countries that have ICBM's with nuclear warheads but very agressive against the stoneage people. Can we discuss without name calling?

watch, wait till Russia says "if America stikes Syria's, will strike back" watch the US sit down quality..... just like when they were threatening north Korea [Eek!]

[ December 06, 2012, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: SwEeT 03 Gt ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
quote:
BUT!!
Is to nosey

Aah sh!t, il take that back... Is true [Frown]

But it was a great cuntry when I posted my first comment [Big Grin]

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We shouldn't get involved with any country unless they attack us first then we bomb them back to the stoneage without setting one soldier on their land.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
We shouldn't get involved with any country unless they attack us first then we bomb them back to the stoneage without setting one soldier on their land.

+1

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
quote:
BUT!!
Is to nosey

I agree with some of what he said, but if America is no longer the greatest country in the world, the doors are open, and he is welcome to leave.

This country, in my opinion, is still the best country in the world. We have the freedom of speech, where it goes as far as putting Jesus on a cross in a jar of piss, and the "artist" is not prosecuted for it. We have women, who are able to vote, get educated, work, etc. etc. You have the freedom in some states to own guns, and you have that freedom to defend yourself with them. The masses have elected a half black man to the Presidency two terms in a row. You can come to this country with nothing, work hard, make something of yourself, and rise as high as the sky will take you.

If you don't believe this is the best country in the world, do something about it. Set goals, better yourself, if you have kids, TEACH them to be a decent grown up some day, instead of letting them slide with a lack of knowledge of basic grammar, math, common sense. Teach them respect, teach them family values, teach them history, and finally - show them how much you love your country.

My $.02.

[ December 06, 2012, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: DLo ]

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com