Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ready to pay more?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Ready to pay more?
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just what we need is to pay more for everything, even Denny's [Eek!] [BS flag]
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/florida-restaurateur-to-impose-surcharge-for-obamacare.html

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck yea! Hope all the poor people that support free healthcare suffer. Welcome to economics 101

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's good that people who cant afford health insurance will finnally be able to get coverage. I think it's only a matter of time until the United States goes starts a single payer health care system like Canada.

America should be thankful that Obama has done somthing about providing health care to Americans who are uninsured because they can't afford health insurance.

For the right wing scum that appose Obama's health care reform, I ask you, what is the Republican plan to help Americans who can't afford health care insurance?

The republicans have no plan to help people who can't afford health insurance. Republicans would rather have Americans die instead of helping them.

[ November 16, 2012, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is this your vision of the world?

-

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^Lol. Where's the flying humans and tree hugging hippies?

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
It's good that people who cant afford health insurance will finnally be able to get coverage. I think it's only a matter of time until the United States goes starts a single payer health care system like Canada.

America should be thankful that Obama has done somthing about providing health care to Americans who are uninsured because they can't afford health insurance.

For the right wing scum that appose Obama's health care reform, I ask you, what is the Republican plan to help Americans who can't afford health care insurance?

The republicans have no plan to help people who can't afford health insurance. Republicans would rather have Americans die instead of helping them.

How about they get off their dead ass and get a job? Pretty awesome concept, huh? You do work, you make an hourly wage and get benefits! Wow! Someone should copyright that!!
Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:

Here's my plan..... They fucking die.

Living is a blessing but not a right, if you can't afford to pay someone for their services you take care of yourself. It's not my responsibility, unless you came from my semen.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cobraracer46:

[/QUOTE
What are you gonna do when they raise your taxes to pay for this stupid health care plan? Now we have to pay for all the illegals to have health care to. We already support them with welfare and food stamps and all that bullshit. Fuck Obama care and all the piece of shit followers.

Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
MADMAVERICK
¯
Member # 10959

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADMAVERICK  Ford pictures for MADMAVERICK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship]

--------------------
1971 MAVERICK grabber
1962 ranchero
2017 MUSTANG ECHOBOOST
2017 FORD ESCAPE
2005 ROADKING
2005 DODGE RAM

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That restaurant owner is gonna get penalized for employees not having Bennifits through him.. So that's why he is cutting Hours. If he gives out some raises he will be alright. He would have to cut more hours and employees now because who is gonna want to eat there getting charged 5%. It's low cost health insurance not FREE.

Always pro's and con's to everything here take a look and read http://useconomy.about.com/od/healthcarereform/f/What-Is-Obama-Care.htm

[ November 16, 2012, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lots of doctors are retiring because of Obamacare, soon we'll have only C- Doctors healing us instead of the A+ ones. Is a D+ passing now in school? Maybe we have those ones too

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ November 16, 2012, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Blk93Pony ]

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
It's not my responsibility, unless you came from my semen.
Lol awesome

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blk93Pony:
quote:
It's not my responsibility, unless you came from my semen.
Lol awesome
Amazingly concise way to put it. (And awesome too!)

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
was i only the only one who recognized where that dennys in the picture is located?
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com