Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Smog Trap in Redwood city

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Smog Trap in Redwood city
85TTOP
¯
Member # 9536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85TTOP  Ford pictures for 85TTOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Theres a smog trap in front of woodside high school. In redwood city They are just setting up. Carefull whoever is running straight pipes. Just looking out. They are stopping everyone traffic is bad.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks. [patriot]

This is why I run stock mufflers! It keeps me nice N quiet for the most part.

[ November 06, 2012, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn haven't heard of any of those on this side of the bay.. Well good thing I'm still north of that and hopefully it stays that way lol

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Thanks. [patriot]

lol your a idiot if they have a smog trap and stop u cause you are in a mustang they will just look under your car and see the longtubes

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Thanks. [patriot]

lol your a idiot if they have a smog trap and stop u cause you are in a mustang they will just look under your car and see the longtubes
Fuck you Moe! It's alright tho I never go to Woodside anyways!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just curious. What happens if they stop you and find something smog "illegal"? Will they ask for your smog papers and go after the company/person who smogged your car, or will they send you to a ref and give you fines or something?

My car is completely smog legal, I was just wondering the consequences....

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

My guess is just send you to the ref. Only thing that makes me not legal is my longtubes N midpipe. It would suck if they went for the person who smogged my car kuz I passed legit I just swapped my parts like 2 months after I passed it.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can refuse it, right?

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by TORTA:
You can refuse it, right?

That's what I heard I mean how can they stop someone from going to work? At least that's what I would say.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It is a "random collection of data". YOU CAN REFUSE. Even if you do consent and have illegal parts/blow dirty, they arent supposed to do anything. Look up the laws. Anyone driving a mustang should be informed and know their rights when it comes to these things.

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good lookin' out [burnout]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoTCSRgvPaM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!! IT IS OPTIONAL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! How many God Dam times are we going to tell you??????? You either are mentally retarded, just plain stupid or both. To those that rarely visit the site, please forgive me. Again IT IS OPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
To be or not to be

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com